Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 12:30 PM   #1
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default shrinking webkinz world

Is anyone else having problems with webkinz shrinking? I can't even see my dock or my pet. I even rebooted the computer to try and fix it but no go. This is on firefox! Thanks for any input I know it looks like I could just pull the arrows to make it bigger but you can't
The incredible shrinking webkinz world:

Click the image to open in full size.
COONYCOON is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2011, 12:36 PM   #2

Aubreyw20 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: shrinking webkinz world

Try pushing F11 or in the lower right hand corner the zoom level should be 100% I haven't been having these problems, but i hope yours gets fixed!
Old 02-13-2011, 12:39 PM   #3
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Thanks I will try that! I just logged on in google chrome and it isn't happening there! I think you are probably right and it is a button adjustment and not a glitch! Do you know how to downgrade the level because I think I panicked a little putting critical?

Well now I am not so sure! I tried F11 but it does nothing and I have no way to adjust zoom on that little webkinz window (even making it bigger doesn't make the main part bigger)!

F11 did make the whole window bigger but as I said the main part remains too small! Yikes what did we do?

Last edited by COONYCOON; 02-13-2011 at 12:43 PM..
Old 02-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #4
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Try using google chrome, This always happens to me on internet explorer
zacspet is offline Male
Old 02-13-2011, 12:43 PM   #5
webkinzbunny <3

Lizziekinz45 has a spectacular aura about

Try this: Once your on your webkinz account, the link on top right click it copy it. And then paste it into your internet browser.
Lizziekinz45 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2011, 12:44 PM   #6
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

CoonyCoon,

I did just have a similar problem & was able to solve it on my computer . . . but I realize that you may not have the same problem! (I would have thought that rebooting would fix it.)

While I was looking for the hamster (sprinkles?) at the Webkinz newz site, I changed my view (Zoom) to 75%. I sort of forgot I had done that and then logged into Webkinz. When you log in, it opens a second screen without your usual top menus (so the zoom choice was not visible on the webkinz screen & the appearance of the new screen was just as you have shown above. I could not get to the log out button). I had to close (without logging out) and change the zoom and then relog in.

I can't seem to recreate the phenomenon on the computer I am on (which has a more recent version of browsers).

There may well be other factors responsible here but that's the one that caused it for me. . . Did you reduce your Zoom for the WKZ contest & then log in to Webkinz?

Last edited by curiousg; 02-13-2011 at 12:46 PM..
curiousg is offline Female
Old 02-13-2011, 01:17 PM   #7
elcome aboard

View Post Originally Posted by Lizziekinz45
Try this: Once your on your webkinz account, the link on top right click it copy it. And then paste it into your internet browser.
Rats it does the same thing - just gives me my shrunken window!! Thanks for trying though!

View Post Originally Posted by curiousg
CoonyCoon,

I did just have a similar problem & was able to solve it on my computer . . . but I realize that you may not have the same problem! (I would have thought that rebooting would fix it.)

While I was looking for the hamster (sprinkles?) at the Webkinz newz site, I changed my view (Zoom) to 75%. I sort of forgot I had done that and then logged into Webkinz. When you log in, it opens a second screen without your usual top menus (so the zoom choice was not visible on the webkinz screen & the appearance of the new screen was just as you have shown above. I could not get to the log out button). I had to close (without logging out) and change the zoom and then relog in.

I can't seem to recreate the phenomenon on the computer I am on (which has a more recent version of browsers).

There may well be other factors responsible here but that's the one that caused it for me. . . Did you reduce your Zoom for the WKZ contest & then log in to Webkinz?
I don't think we did that. I don't know what happened???? Thank you so much for trying to figure it out with me

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
Try using google chrome, This always happens to me on internet explorer
Well Chrome works Thank you!!I'd still like to figure out how to fix it on firefox though but at least we can still get on

When I opend the back door window I was able to do the F11 - yay and it worked for the back door - can't check yet for the other but will!!
Thank you everyone!

Last edited by COONYCOON; 02-13-2011 at 01:17 PM..
Old 02-13-2011, 01:59 PM   #8
e're all jolly

Candycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to behold

I'm glad people've found a way to fix it. Also, If it's only firefox, I wouldn't have a problem such as that, as I use internet explorer. P.S, WEBKIIIIINZ! (Felt a need to do that. )
Candycat609 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2011, 02:10 PM   #9
elcome aboard

Thanks for all the help everyone! It is up and working again thanks to all of you
Closed