Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 09:57 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

AuntSissy is on a distinguished road

Default Shake Machine not producing

I got a new shake machine from the estore and it is not giving me my shake. Anyone else have this problem?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2010, 10:06 PM   #2

louise54 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Shake Machine not producing

Same here, mines not working either. Tried with different pets, sadly no milkshake. The babies want a milkshake.
louise54 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 10:09 PM   #3
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Mine worked.
I didn't think it would because when my room was loading it made that noise it makes when it produces a milkshake.
But it did give me one.

So maybe its an isolated issue.
But I think there were other people with the same problem.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 10:24 PM   #4
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Have you tried clearing you cache to see if that helps?
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 02-20-2010, 12:02 PM   #5
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Have you tried clearing you cache to see if that helps?
Also try putting it in a different room, turning it, moving it and switching pets to click on it again. I did all of that and somehow got the Milkshake Machine to work.
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 02-20-2010, 01:48 PM   #6
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

You may want to try another browser. For some reason my milkshake machine works when using Safari, but not when I use Explorer
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 05:09 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Shake Machine not producing

My Milkshake Machine does not worki My Hot Chocolate Machine does not work. I am not happy. My mom called Ganz on Friday & the rep got the Milkshake Machine to make a milkshake which was in my dock. Today I tried to make 1 & nothing. I just got the other machine &othing. I cleared my cache, logged out, logged back in, changed pets and still NOTHING. I wonder what's going on.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suzee

**********************SUCCESS******************
TYVM kcbkat! I went to WW through AOL. OK, some of the screen is chopped off BUT I went it the room and got a milkshake & a cup of hot chocolate. I still don't know why Internet Explorer has a problem. I never would've thought to try another browser.
suzee

Last edited by suzee; 02-20-2010 at 05:09 PM..
suzee is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 10:32 PM   #8

forest2010 is on a distinguished road

I bought a hot chocolate machine today and it doesn't work. I moved it to different rooms, in different directions, clicked it with different pets, cleared my cache... it just doesn't do anything.

edit:
...OK, you guys are awesome. The only thing I hadn't tried was changing browsers. I switched from internet explorer to firefox, and it worked right away in firefox. Thank you!!!

Last edited by forest2010; 02-20-2010 at 10:52 PM..
forest2010 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 10:57 PM   #9
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
**********************SUCCESS******************
TYVM kcbkat! I went to WW through AOL. OK, some of the screen is chopped off BUT I went it the room and got a milkshake & a cup of hot chocolate. I still don't know why Internet Explorer has a problem. I never would've thought to try another browser.
suzee
View Post Originally Posted by forest2010
...OK, you guys are awesome. The only thing I hadn't tried was changing browsers. I switched from internet explorer to firefox, and it worked right away in firefox. Thank you!!!
You are most welcome So glad that you both got your machines to work Yay!!
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 02-21-2010, 02:01 PM   #10

forest2010 is on a distinguished road

Just FYI--I just updated to Internet Explorer 8 (I had an old version), and now the hot chocolate machine works in explorer, too. Thanks again!
forest2010 is offline Female
Closed