Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2011, 09:48 PM   #81
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Default Re: Several Glitches Related to new Adobe Flash Update

oh dear, thanks for the update...
Lolith is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2011, 09:50 AM   #82
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Right now, Firefox is the only web browser I can use. Safari is constantly freezing and logging me out. And it isn't even a "log out." I don't even get the carnival or anything. Just a blank screen.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 10:29 AM   #83
Webkinz :)

nhillier is on a distinguished road

I am having problems too, it is usually when I try to push the back to kinzpost button or back to categories in the Wshop. It crashes the Adobe Flash player, thinking about going to reinstall the older version, didn't have any problems then. Hope Ganz can get it working again.
nhillier is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 12:03 PM   #84

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

This is soooo frustrating! I ran into the W-shop glitch while I was trying to redo one of my yards. Has anyone called Ganz?

Just called Ganz. The rep said they were aware of some of the issues, and tech is working on the problems. I advised her to tell tech to read our glitch report.

Hope it's fixed soon!

Last edited by kaslina; 08-22-2011 at 12:03 PM..
kaslina is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 01:32 PM   #85
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by SnoopysGirl
Right now, Firefox is the only web browser I can use. Safari is constantly freezing and logging me out. And it isn't even a "log out." I don't even get the carnival or anything. Just a blank screen.
Safari and IE for me just do NOT cut it at all! Have you tried to go from room to room in WW through Safari? the rooms zip by and you can't click on them! LOL!
View Post Originally Posted by nhillier
I am having problems too, it is usually when I try to push the back to kinzpost button or back to categories in the Wshop. It crashes the Adobe Flash player, thinking about going to reinstall the older version, didn't have any problems then. Hope Ganz can get it working again.
Yes...the back to kinzpost just dumps me out...but the other glitches cause the Adobe Flash player to crash and produce a crash report!

View Post Originally Posted by kaslina
This is soooo frustrating! I ran into the W-shop glitch while I was trying to redo one of my yards. Has anyone called Ganz?

Just called Ganz. The rep said they were aware of some of the issues, and tech is working on the problems. I advised her to tell tech to read our glitch report.

Hope it's fixed soon!
I am so glad you called Ganz...someone else in this thread told us that she had, just before the last maintenance. Hopefully between WI and the Adobe Crash reports this will get sorted!

thanks so much for posting everyone...hang in there!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 04:58 PM   #86
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: kicked out of WW after sending kinzpost

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
Yes, this is definitely caused by the new version of Adobe Flash Player. I made a couple posts about this problem the other day... I don't know if my own experiences help or not, but this is where I posted my own problem and solution:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-help-709822/

I tried to uninstall the current version of Flash Player and go back to the previous version, but I was unsuccessful. However, here's how I think that it is supposed to be done:

Use one of these links to uninstall the Flash Player you currently have:

Uninstall Flash Player | Windows
Uninstall Flash Player | Mac OS

The first is for Windows and the second for Mac. I don't know if the second one works because I have Windows, but I do know the first one works fine.

You can also uninstall in Windows by going to "Control Panel", then "Programs" or "Programs and Features" or a variation of this and then follow the instructions to uninstall what might say "Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX".

To install an older version (this should be done after uninstalling the new version), I would use the links from Adobe's site here:

Archived Flash Player versions

What I did was click on one of the links under "Release and Content Debu gger archives" and follow the instructions to save the file. My current version that does work with Webkinz World is 10.3.181.34 . This is the second one on the list. The new version that does NOT work is the one at the top of that list.

It took a long time to save that file for me. Once I had waited several minutes, I opened it up and found the file that was correct for my computer and opened it to install that version.

However, when I did this, it did NOT work for me. I got an error message saying that this was not the newest version of flash player so I could not download it. I don't know if anyone else will have that problem or not.

What DID work was doing a "System Restore". I don't know what the equivalent feature, if any, is on a Mac. I brought my system back to a date just before I installed the new version of the flash player and it brought me back to the old version. Then I made sure not to install that new version again!
I have spent most of the day on this. I uninstalled Flash , located the 10.3.181.34 version. It installed in Firefox but IE would not allow it to install. I reset Security to Medium and it still would not install so I did a Sys Restore and there was no Flash in IE. I tried using Firefox for WW and it kept crashing with the older Flash. So, There you have it. I am now back to square 1 with newer ver in both FF and IE8. Neither will load the Cloud room where I need to go to talk to Rafi with my Leopard.
I did save the olderversion of Flash on desktop. Perhaps a tech with Computer Hope will be able to help me. Only when I have a day to spend on it. Today I missed sooooo much Wacky events.
Thank you monkeecj and Sleeping Awake for the wonderful information and I am glad it has helped others. I am thinking about trying Safari. At one time it was my favorite to play Webkinz.

Last edited by gomommu41; 08-22-2011 at 05:01 PM..
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 07:06 PM   #87
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

sorry gommu41...I can't believe you went to so much trouble and had no results. May Safari work better for you than it does for me! I am just really hoping that WW or Flash will fix it what with out glitch reports and adobe crash reports!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 08-23-2011, 12:14 PM   #88
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

Glad to hear I'm not the only one having troubles since updating my flash. I finally did the update yesterday and now it freezes up on me everytime with the WShop. i'll purchase a few items and as soon as I go back to categories it freezes. I've used IE9 and Google Chrome both do the same thing. I'll try my FireFox and see if that's any better.
fvb is offline Female
Old 08-23-2011, 01:27 PM   #89
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

good luck with firefox, I hope that works better for you!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 08-23-2011, 02:57 PM   #90
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Hi all! Hopefully all the problems will be resolved SOON - and you will be able to get your computers working with everything working perfectly!

I didn't notice if anyone is getting stuck on the star challenge. For me, after Alyssa comes out and leaves, I can't X out of that area, can't log out, get the hourglass symbol and have to X out - close the screen and attempt to login again, which has been a problem lately too... - I remember having the WShop freeze for me similarly as well, don't know if it's 100% fixed yet or not. And this did happen in IE. I don't ever last long on Firefox if I actually manage to get into my account without it crashing at some point.
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Closed