Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2011, 09:24 PM   #41
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Default Re: kicked out of WW after sending kinzpost

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
That is EXACTLY what just happened to me...I'm switching from Chrome to Explorer now to see if it changes anything...

ok well I'm on Explorer but this time I didn't click back to kinzpost, I just used the menu to go to the map...

ok well I just had to know and clicked back to kinzpost and I froze again...
WOW! So that is FF, IE & Chrome...all doing the same thing...thanks for your input!...and... (LOL!)
Lolith is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2011, 02:26 AM   #42
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

littlesnowbear has a reputation beyond reputelittlesnowbear has a reputation beyond reputelittlesnowbear has a reputation beyond reputelittlesnowbear has a reputation beyond reputelittlesnowbear has a reputation beyond reputelittlesnowbear has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Lolith
WOW! So that is FF, IE & Chrome...all doing the same thing...thanks for your input!...and... (LOL!)
Thanks Lolith...I was freezing on Google when I clicked "back to kinzpost". I was able to complete all the hosts by using your suggestion of going to map instead. Thank You I guess thanks go to both Lolith and Meandspencer. Thanks for posting...it helped a lot!

Last edited by littlesnowbear; 08-15-2011 at 02:34 AM..
littlesnowbear is offline Female
Old 08-15-2011, 03:58 AM   #43
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

This is happening to me on Firefox, so I switched to IE and it's working fine.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 08-15-2011, 06:12 AM   #44
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
This is happening to me on Firefox, so I switched to IE and it's working fine.
Hi Tashy! thanks for the info!

View Post Originally Posted by littlesnowbear
Thanks Lolith...I was freezing on Google when I clicked "back to kinzpost". I was able to complete all the hosts by using your suggestion of going to map instead. Thank You I guess thanks go to both Lolith and Meandspencer. Thanks for posting...it helped a lot!
I am so glad to have helped!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 08-15-2011, 11:02 AM   #45
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

Just a heads up, it also gives you a green screen when you at at the wshop and you click go back to categories.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:04 AM   #46

JellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clown

This has been happening to me as well
JellybeanHelper is offline Female
Old 08-15-2011, 03:41 PM   #47
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

I got an Adobe crash after trying to see my star collection!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 08-16-2011, 12:50 PM   #48
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

hoping with todays maintance that this isn't a problem anymore
charming is offline Female
Old 08-16-2011, 01:03 PM   #49
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by WebbyMomKinz
Just a heads up, it also gives you a green screen when you at at the wshop and you click go back to categories.
Me too!
View Post Originally Posted by JellybeanHelper
This has been happening to me as well
sorry!
View Post Originally Posted by charming
hoping with todays maintance that this isn't a problem anymore
I hope so too!!! I also can't trade in the WW TR!!!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 08-16-2011, 01:35 PM   #50
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I called Ganz about this yesterday and the only problem the rep said they knew about was the star challenge. She told me to uninstall and reinstall the flash player but that did not work. I finally found the previous version of the flash player and installed that one and all my problems went away. I called again today and talked to someone else who said a lot of people had been reporting problems. I told her that the previous version of the flash player solved the problem and she took the version down and said she would notify the tech department what the problem was. They should fix WW so that the updates to flash that most got last Friday will work in WW because it's not easy for everyone to go back. And if you have chrome you can't because the flash player is integrated in it and there is no way to change that.

So those of you who use chrome and haven't updated your flash players in other browsers you might try one of those. Just don't let them update the flash player, though.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed