| 09-29-2011, 09:39 AM || #153 |
Join Date: Mar 2010
| | Re: Several Glitches Related to new Adobe Flash Update
Here are the glitches I'm currently encountering. The list has been growing over the last month or so but nothing gets fixed:
1. If I DON'T find a star from the Alyssa game, my screen freezes. There's no way to stop it from happening. Must X out and log back in.
2. Can't view my stars in the Alyssa game (or Wshop star item) without it freezing up when I try to close it out. Must X out and log back in.
3. In the Wacky log out game, the 2nd game (hit wacky) doesn't load. If I log back in, and out again, it tries to load. Sometimes successful, sometimes not. I can do the 1st and 3rd games w/ no issues.
4. I haven't been able to click on the Jessie video in the Clubhouse for 2 days now. Nothing happens and the room freezes. Must X out and log back in.
5. Going into a room is a 50/50 chance of the screen freezing when the furniture is loading. At least I can X out, log back in and try again. Most times, it works on the 2nd attempt.
There's a few more things but I can't think of them yet. Will update when I run into them again.
6. If I try to kinzpost, my pc freezes and when I log back in, sometimes the items went and sometimes not. Used to happen only if I sent items and now it also freezes if I send correspondence.
Last edited by VeronicaGee; 09-29-2011 at 09:39 AM..
| || |