Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2011, 07:38 AM   #151
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Several Glitches Related to new Adobe Flash Update

Yesterday, I installed all the updates that were recommended for my computer...and cleared my cache. Still having issues with WW...and ONLY Webkinz World.
NR1991 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2011, 09:00 AM   #152
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

Today's update fixed my problems. I'm really sorry to hear that your updates didn't help.
willow234 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 09:39 AM   #153
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Here are the glitches I'm currently encountering. The list has been growing over the last month or so but nothing gets fixed:

1. If I DON'T find a star from the Alyssa game, my screen freezes. There's no way to stop it from happening. Must X out and log back in.

2. Can't view my stars in the Alyssa game (or Wshop star item) without it freezing up when I try to close it out. Must X out and log back in.

3. In the Wacky log out game, the 2nd game (hit wacky) doesn't load. If I log back in, and out again, it tries to load. Sometimes successful, sometimes not. I can do the 1st and 3rd games w/ no issues.

4. I haven't been able to click on the Jessie video in the Clubhouse for 2 days now. Nothing happens and the room freezes. Must X out and log back in.

5. Going into a room is a 50/50 chance of the screen freezing when the furniture is loading. At least I can X out, log back in and try again. Most times, it works on the 2nd attempt.

There's a few more things but I can't think of them yet. Will update when I run into them again.

6. If I try to kinzpost, my pc freezes and when I log back in, sometimes the items went and sometimes not. Used to happen only if I sent items and now it also freezes if I send correspondence.

Last edited by VeronicaGee; 09-29-2011 at 09:39 AM..
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 09:45 AM   #154
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

Well, I just did Alyssa on a different account. Didn't get a star and the screen didn't freeze. So the update I installed from the update notification I received this morning fixed Alyssa, Kinzpost and Wshop for me. Some sections of the chatbar have been freezing on me in the Kinzville Park, but I haven't checked that yet.
willow234 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2011, 06:56 PM   #155
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

a Ganz rep told me yesterday that Adobe isn't necessarily sending the latest updates out...that we need to go to their website and get it...I don't think that's the answer though...
Lolith is offline Female
Old 10-13-2011, 04:10 PM   #156
meowwich

meow with me will become famous soon enough

Default Re: kicked out of WW after sending kinzpost

I can offer a roundabout way to prevent getting logged out. If you send a post to a host then click the thing to do tab and go to map and to post again send next host a post and repeat it click the things to do tab you will not freeze up or log out. It only freezes if you click the go back tab. Same thing is happening in wshop too.

I do not think that is the correct answer either... I honestly believe ganz does not know how to fix the problems that they are having cause they are building the stuff up so fast and not taking the time to correct the issues they already have... so there fore they are making up excuses and blaming everyone else like adobe flash player, google, our docks having too many items and so on instead of taking the blame for not knowing how to fix their glitches on their end of the line. If they would just slow down a tad they may figure it all out.

Last edited by meow with me; 10-13-2011 at 04:10 PM..
meow with me is offline Female
Closed