Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2011, 03:53 PM   #141
Webkinz :)

JellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Several Glitches Related to new Adobe Flash Update

Well I read this whole thread and what I think I might have to do is update my FF and then update my adobe that goes with FF and that will solve my issue maybe?

I am using FF (not sure of what version I have). I am not sure what my adobe version is either. My glitch is the Alyssa Star Challenge booting me out and the Kinz Post booting me if I don't go to the Map of Kinzville to use it again.

The funny thing about this is that my DH is a network administrator and I just never remember to have him look at my issues at home. LOL
JellybeanHelper is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2011, 04:04 PM   #142

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I'm not sure if all this updating and uninstalling and reinstalling will help. I'm frustrated with all these glitches, not knowing how to fix them. Do you think this will go on forever?? I've trained myself to use kinzpost and Magical Forest and WShop differently, but I'm so tired of trying to find ways to work around the problems.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 09-25-2011, 07:17 AM   #143

JellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
I'm not sure if all this updating and uninstalling and reinstalling will help. I'm frustrated with all these glitches, not knowing how to fix them. Do you think this will go on forever?? I've trained myself to use kinzpost and Magical Forest and WShop differently, but I'm so tired of trying to find ways to work around the problems.
How do you work around not getting booted out of the star challege when you don't find a star?
JellybeanHelper is offline Female
Old 09-25-2011, 07:35 AM   #144
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

It is not us guys.... all this re-un-installing and updating etc..... my DH and I use the exact system/browsers/editions and yet we have different issues - and it is ONLY in webkinzworld so don't get frustrated or tired of trying - there is nothing you can do . it seems that with every maintenance they do one glitch is fixed but to other will come up.....
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2011, 12:41 PM   #145

chaf is on a distinguished road

Default W-Shop

Whenever I try to go back to catagories in the w-shop, everything freezes up then I am booted out of webkinz world, This has been a problem for over a week, but could get around by checking out instead of going back to catagories, but today that did not work and and I got booted out of w-world again. Please fix soon, I having shopping I would like to do.
chaf is offline Female
Old 09-26-2011, 01:38 PM   #146
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

As someone else said it is ONLY webkinz they are having trouble on. we have been on here for 6 years and it gets wrose and worse and worse and worse. and yes ganz manages to keep selling and slapping up new things because we DO find 'workarounds' and do put up with it. this is a business! we are paying to be here! this is no different than playing on any other site that you pay for. why do people put up with it here? it really really really baffles me! my family ( 15 households!) have been reporting Ganz to the canadian beetter business beurea (United States and Canada BBB Consumer and Business Reviews, Reports, Ratings, Complaints and Accredited Business Listings) for a year now, we have filed reports EVERY month listing all the glitches and issues taken from here and many many other webkinz message sites. we do it online and then mail them printed out copies of hundreds(yes hundreds!) of posts. webkinz is bound by LAW to reply to these and the BB all webkinz says is "yes we're working on it'. eventually they will not be able to blow this off all the time but people need to stop finding 'wor arounds ' and start complaining to the right people. when i think of how webkinz is taking money from kids and the parents think its not 'nice' or something to actually file complaints I get so frustreated. I read day after day of people HOPING webkinz will fix the glitches during some update or say the same stuff over and over for years! do something about it people! please! why do you let them take your money and then not give you the product you pay for? Would you put up with this kind of service from Netflix or your internet email provider or cable company? would you find a work around to the fact you cant get most movies or your email and you just put up with it?
Pigs Fly is offline Female
Old 09-26-2011, 06:46 PM   #147
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

I don't feel as if I am not getting something I have paid for. I consider this a glitch for sure, but no one is insisting that I keep buying pets. I have the option not to. There isn't a contract that I signed which leads me to expect that they will be "glitch free". After all, some people on this thread even have no trouble any more. There are many many possible combinations of user hardware, browsers, versions of this and that and I don't expect anyone to be able to fix everything. I think the site is more robust and enjoyable than it used to be!

Of course I hope that there will not be problems!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 09-27-2011, 09:12 AM   #148
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by kuhl123
It is not us guys.... all this re-un-installing and updating etc..... my DH and I use the exact system/browsers/editions and yet we have different issues - and it is ONLY in webkinzworld so don't get frustrated or tired of trying - there is nothing you can do . it seems that with every maintenance they do one glitch is fixed but to other will come up.....
You are both absolutely right. My kids and I do visit many other sites on the internet and have ABSOLUTELY NO problems. These issues are ALL Webkinz related...and we should not have to jump through hoops to get it to work. I refuse to uninstall and reinstall web browsers and other programs to get 1 website to work. Like they say, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's a duck. In this case, the duck is Webkinz World. If everything else works and only WW does not, guess where the problem lies!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 09:39 PM   #149
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

I absolutely agree with you FroggyDoodle

I had a long conversation with a nice Ganz rep. with whom I have spoken before. As always Ganz says there is not much they can do. They do suggest sending screenshots of the problems to tech. support at
Webkinzsupport @ ganz com. they can not always reproduce the problems we are having, meaning it's not happening on their Fire fox using PCs, hmmm......

They also suggested the uninstall/reinstall of both Fire fox and Adobe flash player and also switching to Camino for macs.

I have stated several times all the different sites my daughter and I game on with NO issues. Clearly saying it only occurs on WW. The response is it's a combination of issues. The particular FF version or Adobe version, plus their own programming. Well Hello!! Adjust your programming. They seem to think we need to keep changing what we are doing.

Unfortuantely, we all keep coming back for more and Ganz knows this. They also tell me that they are not getting calls about these issues. I do tell them of all the posts here and how many are having problems. I get the feeling they don't believe me.

Please call if you have not 1 866 932 5469

Good luck to us all

Last edited by peacemom; 09-28-2011 at 09:45 PM..
peacemom is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 07:18 AM   #150
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

If you received a notification this morning of a flashplayer update, go ahead and install it. It fixes the glitches caused by last month's update. You can now return to categories in the Wshop and return to Kinzpost with no problem. I got a star today, so I dont know if it fixes the Alyssa problem, but if it fixed the others, I assume it fixed that too. I'm using IE, btw.
willow234 is offline Female
Closed