Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #121
ow !!! I can fly
Webkinz :)

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

Default Re: Several Glitches Related to new Adobe Flash Update

I dislike google chrome because it is wired
happy1979 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2011, 06:54 AM   #122
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Hi happy, hi everyone...I have just requested this be changed to Major...
Lolith is offline Female
Old 09-04-2011, 09:16 PM   #123
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

now I can't log in
Old 09-05-2011, 03:15 PM   #124
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
it is not fix in ff right now and I can't play games and I get a blank green screen I am boycotting webkinz
It's not Webkinz - it's the flash player. You need the latest version of FF which is 6.01 and the latest version of flash for FF. If you go to Adobe it gives the option of loading flash for IE or for another browser. You need to chose the one that is for FF.

I updated to these recently and am not experirencing any problems at all and think this glitch is fixed.

In any case, this was an Adpbe problem and not something wrong with Webkinz. Webkinz has no control over Adobe and since there are so many different combinations of operating systems and browsers and the add-ons to the browsers that Ganz cannot test every single one.

Last edited by marnabear; 09-05-2011 at 03:25 PM..
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-05-2011, 04:35 PM   #125
ow !!! I can fly

I get the adobe player update that pops up on my desktop and ff is updated
how can you tell which is for ff?
when I tryed to download it on ff it didn't work
Old 09-06-2011, 09:26 PM   #126
ow !!! I can fly

nevermind I got it updated
ww is slow and most of the time my computer thinks a lot when on ww
Old 09-08-2011, 04:41 PM   #127
marshmellowjelly
Lil Kinz

smoothie is an unknown quantity at this point

Everytime I go into the Clubhouse Trading Room my My Stuff bar items start to appear all over outside there boxes. Anyone else having this issue?
Old 09-08-2011, 04:49 PM   #128
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by smoothie
Everytime I go into the Clubhouse Trading Room my My Stuff bar items start to appear all over outside there boxes. Anyone else having this issue?
A lot of people have this issue when they use Google Chrome. Is that what you are using?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-08-2011, 10:05 PM   #129
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

I've upgraded to the newest version of FlashPlayer and am still having issues with random logouts. You are not alone. I use Safari. Seems a lot of Safari users are having this issue still.
smwcat is offline Female
Old 09-09-2011, 04:50 PM   #130
ow !!! I can fly

I am using fire fox I don't got to ww a lot
Closed