Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 06:53 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 
Default Re: Several Glitches Related to new Adobe Flash Update

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
Upgraded to the .7 version a little while ago. So far, so good. Haven't been able to test all the problem areas yet but what I have tested seems fine again.

Is the .7 version working for the constant freezing and crashing? How do I get it? -- I thought I had to wait till it was offered.
jemkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2011, 09:15 PM   #112
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

ugh...I can't say this is fixed. I have the newest Flash player installed and got bumped out of WW when I, very bravely, hit the "back to kinzpost" button...blah!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 08-31-2011, 09:59 PM   #113
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

I've upgraded and am still getting booted out
smwcat is offline Female
Old 09-01-2011, 10:27 PM   #114
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I have updated the flash player and now I am too getting booted from webkinz and it still crashes!!! arrhhhhhhhh!! I had about up to here:mad!!!! you know what I think it's webkinz they need to fix there problems not to create more!!!! we want to play and we can't
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2011, 11:31 PM   #115
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz

Is the .7 version working for the constant freezing and crashing? How do I get it? -- I thought I had to wait till it was offered.
I'll put it this way...it's working for me for the Flash issues that existed before the Nafaria/Jessie Room update. Used with FF3, it resolved the problems with KP, Star Hunt, and the WShop. So, if those are where your freezing/crashing is coming from, it may help you.

After the previous flash update created those problems, I stopped letting Flash update itself. I got the .7 by going to the Adobe site, checking the newest version downloads, downloaded .7 from there and installed it.

Haven't found a fix yet for FP crashes while trying to scroll through a dock (regular or zum) quickly.

Have found a way to get rid of that idiotic adchoice menu that appears mid-screen without having to block all WW ads.

But now trying to figure out a work around for the loading freezes since the Nafaria/Jessie Room update hit that doesn't require multiple log ins.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 09-02-2011, 10:28 AM   #116
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

How do I find out which edition of adobe flash I have? And how do I update it? I really wish I could play zingo popz, since that is in my next mini-quest, and that doesn't work anymore.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 09-02-2011, 10:37 AM   #117
beckybug3

beckybug3 is just really nicebeckybug3 is just really nice

This problem is still happening to me EVERYWHERE! Adventure Park,Kinzpost, my room, loading games, and even the logout carnival. I seem to have more problems using FF than IE, but both are glichy.
beckybug3 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2011, 02:32 PM   #118
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Hey! I think ganz have fixed the flash problem! I can finally click Back to categories in the wShop and back to kinzpost in kinzpost!!! (I'm on the latest version of flash in chrome right now)
Old 09-02-2011, 03:33 PM   #119
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

it is not fix in ff right now and I can't play games and I get a blank green screen I am boycotting webkinz
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2011, 06:32 PM   #120
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

My husband put in Google Chrome today, and I was able to do the zingo popz game and finish the mini quest. I haven't checked to see if I can do mail and other things in this version yet, but at least my favorite game is playable if I am in Google chrome.
jellytab is offline Female
Closed