Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2011, 02:53 AM   #101
ebkinz A.my
Webkinz :)

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Default Re: Several Glitches Related to new Adobe Flash Update

View Post Originally Posted by skr3850
Thanks everyone for the info. Sorry everyone is having problems but glad it isn't just me. It look me hours yesterday to get into webkinz. Kept getting "sorry but you will be logged out now". Getting either a black or green screen or if i'm lucky enough to get logged in, my actitives page doesn't load. This has been an on-going thing for me for about 3 months. I've called ganz a couple of times and they tell me no else seems to be having this problem. After my call everything works alot better but then next maintance, i start having the same problem again. I have even had someone do a remote check of my computer and checked all the things ganz told me was wrong from my flash player to my avg or my ie and was told it was not my computer but with the website. Plus this is the only site i have problems with. I also do my daughters dailies(she is at work) and have no problems at all. Does anyone else have the problem of logging in?
Yes, this is happening to me. It is NOT my browser, my cache, my service provider, or my flash player. It is Webkinz. I play two other flash player based games and they work fine, ALL THE TIME.
AKD
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2011, 08:30 AM   #102

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

I haven't been able to do mazing hamsters.
Is this reason why?
anyone else have this happen?
Thanks
Trance Gemini is offline Female
Old 08-25-2011, 03:02 PM   #103
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Default Re: kicked out of WW after sending kinzpost

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Hi Lolith
Thanks for posting about this gllitch.
I am dealing with it as well --as of today after updating the flash.
No fun at all -ack!! Hugs ♥Q
The new version of flash released today has taken care of the glitch for us! I hope this will be true for everyone. Hugs ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female
Old 08-25-2011, 03:35 PM   #104
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

The new version of flash released today has taken care of the glitch for us! I hope this will be true for everyone. Hugs ♥mJb
Hi QMaybe I will restart my computer b/c I had the "back to kinzpost" problem today about an hour ago!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 08-25-2011, 06:14 PM   #105
adventuress is a splendid one to beholdadventuress is a splendid one to beholdadventuress is a splendid one to beholdadventuress is a splendid one to behold

for me too - sleeping wakeful (name) posted a wonderful guide and i did follow it and it fixed a lot for me - but this latest version released by adobe - the .7 version - works great! i can log in normally, play hamsters, play spree, change categories, and 'go back to kinzpost' - thanks for the initial post and thanks adobe for the new release!
adventuress is offline Female
Old 08-25-2011, 06:25 PM   #106
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

It's better, but I'm still having issues getting to Zumwhere. I get the flash of white screen and then booted out. Bummer especially if they think everything is "fixed".

Added:

I've been booted out numerous times this morning on all our accounts in the same ways as before. I was hopeful the upgrade would be the answer. Guess not yet.

Last edited by smwcat; 08-26-2011 at 11:05 AM..
smwcat is offline Female
Old 08-25-2011, 10:02 PM   #107
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I can't play wacky-er zingo because of flash player. it crashed on me
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2011, 05:59 PM   #108
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I was having the same problems with FF and it kept telling me that I had the latest version of flash from Aug 21 which was the one creating the problem here and with other areas in WW...it wouldn't allow an update from their 'update' section....so I went direct to Adobe and downloaded the newest version and now everything runs great.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 08-30-2011, 07:12 PM   #109
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Upgraded to the .7 version a little while ago. So far, so good. Haven't been able to test all the problem areas yet but what I have tested seems fine again.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 08-30-2011, 09:31 PM   #110
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I am still having trouble with the games on FF (keeps crashing)
it said up to date
how do you update the thingy when you have to close ff and how do you do that?
I am still mad at ganz
happy1979 is offline Female
Closed