Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   Major Several Glitches Related to new Adobe Flash Update (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/several-glitches-related-new-adobe-flash-709372/)

Lolith08-11-2011 07:45 AM

Several Glitches Related to new Adobe Flash Update

Twice now I got bumped out of WW...I was sending letters to the hosts. Actually, it happened after I sent only one, then tried to click on "go back to kinzpost"...no log out carnival, just froze and then I am out w/no log in screen...just a green screen of very little WW info.

I logged in a second time, sent another letter, then again it froze and I was out on the street!:???:

willow23408-11-2011 07:58 AM

Re: kicked out of WW after sending kinzpost

This happened to me too, only my screen turned totally black and I had to "x" out of WW. The same thing happened on 2 different accounts with 2 different servers when I tried to load Quizzy's Word Challenge.

cheekyluver08-11-2011 07:59 AM

Ths hasn't happened to me yet.
That work they did last night didn't work. :(

Lolith08-11-2011 08:00 AM

ok. so its not just me...good to know

hi Air!:hug:

cheekyluver08-11-2011 08:03 AM

Hey Lolith.
Like I said they tried to fix it last night but they failed.
Hopefully by next Wednesday this will be all fixed. :)

Lolith08-11-2011 08:11 AM

oh! is this a known glitch then? sorry to repeat a glitch report if so!!

cheekyluver08-11-2011 08:16 AM

No It isn't a repeat.
I have heard of several other cases of being logged out for no reason in different areas of Webkinz.:)

willow23408-11-2011 08:39 AM

Well, I called them about this. I had the customer service rep send a note and them click "return to kinzpolst" and load Quizzy's Word Challenge on my account, and she didn't have a problem with either. I installed a flashplayer update this morning. Did you? The customer service rep said she tried to install one and got an error message. Anyway, this update could be the problem. She suggested I re-install flashplayer, which I did, but it didn't help. So I don't know what to do.

cherrio1208-11-2011 08:52 AM

Yes it isn't just you or everyone else sometimes either server is really full, or just froze or what not ;)

willow23408-11-2011 09:06 AM

So I tried Chrome and had the same problems, except that the screen turned green instead of black. Then I tried Firefox, which wanted me to download the flashplayer update when I logged on. I didn't download the update and everything worked okay. So it must be that update htat is causing the problems.