Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 09:57 AM   #11
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Server#8: Not Loading Dock or W-Shop

I'm having the same problem this morning but it's on Server 5.

Wonder if they threw some of the load from 8 over to 5 and now 5 has it, too?

The other accounts (even the one with the ginormous 8000+ item dock!) load fine.

I've tried the usual (log off, clear cache and cookies, etc...) several times. I'll try rebooting the whole computer and report back...

...well, that didn't work, either.

I also noticed I didn't get the big "Heart in Your Face" thing either, so can't feed that pet unless I win a food prize! VERY limited garden on that account...

Last edited by AuntMary57; 12-11-2010 at 10:05 AM..
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2010, 11:00 AM   #12
batgirl2021
Webkinz :)

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Server 10 having the problem too. I hope I can garden today. Last day to get crop in before failure!
batgirl2021 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 11:16 AM   #13
luvalicious

luvalicious has disabled reputation

I am on Server 5 and having a similar problem... dock loads but the items in it cannot be used, they all appear to be frozen in place when I try to drag them anywhere. Also, the dock is the only thing that is loading- the rest of the page just appears as a green screen with nothing on it but the loading message above my active pet.
luvalicious is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 02:16 PM   #14
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Sorry others are now having problems. Hopefully they'll fix if faster the more people it affects so maybe it's a good thing for those of us that have had it a while. LOL

We've tried off and on all day today and so far no luck, his account still isn't usable. *sigh*

I love all the improvements and new things but maybe they should make sure the accounts actually are usable before the add more. I expect a few glitches. But a week of useless account is too much.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:55 PM   #15
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Server 5 is impossible again today.

I was finally able to load the dock on it last night but so far today (after three hours of trying)...nothing.

The pet hunger is dropping like a rock on that one every time I try to load, too.
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 02:06 PM   #16

RachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guide

that is so wierd none of my accounts are having this problem
RachaelC10/20 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 02:18 PM   #17
is sick of being a

jetta99 is a jewel in the roughjetta99 is a jewel in the rough

im not sure what server i am on, but i can not get items out of my storage, so i cannot feed my pets/clothe them either! my dock is there but when i click on get items out of storage, all i get is please wait!
jetta99 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 02:41 PM   #18
Gifted

Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!

I'm so frustrated! I can't get anything from storage so I can't feed my pet and because of that I can't play anymore! Ganz needs a weekend crew! This Monday through Friday deal is not cutting it!
Nanakinz is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 03:48 PM   #19

BigBadBruins is on a distinguished road

Im having the same problem, it's so frustrating :/ I think I kind of forced it on myself though... I did my farming/gardening late last night and I harvested atleast 600 strawberries but I was too exhausted to sell them all quite yet so I thought to myself that I would sell them tomorrow, so much for that plan I just hope that it will eventually load so I can sell them and start feeding my pets again
BigBadBruins is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 03:49 PM   #20
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Server 12 is a fail too.
I'm so frustrated.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Closed