Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 10:25 AM   #11
I, Are Thankfull!
Webkinz :)

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Server 10 - Wheel of Wow, Gem Hunt Not Resetting Since Server Repair

Same here. No wheel of wow or gem mining on server 10.
april1013 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 12:32 PM   #12
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

Default Re: Server 10 - Wheel of Wow, Gem Hunt Not Resetting Since Server Repair

try loading WW from your browser's HISTORY files. click on Webkinz line from days ago or weeks ago when it worked correctly.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 03-08-2011, 07:47 AM   #13

kstroupe16214 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one having this problem,not happy about it though.Could someone please tell me what many of you are talking about server 10?How do you know?
kstroupe16214 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2011, 07:50 AM   #14
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by kstroupe16214
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one having this problem,not happy about it though.Could someone please tell me what many of you are talking about server 10?How do you know?
If you use FireFox as your browser. At the bottome of the window where is would say 'waiting for webkinz.....' When you log onto WW you will see it say 'wapi and a number' ex. 'wapi10' or 'wapi14' that number tells you what server you are on.
april1013 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2011, 08:04 AM   #15
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Same problem today.... no WOW, no gem Hunt, server 10.
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 03-08-2011, 09:12 AM   #16
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

one of my accounts in on server 10 and have been unable to do either gem hunt nor wheel of wow -- only able to do wishing well once and that's it.
webby4 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2011, 11:40 AM   #17
jsh5034

jsh5034 is on a distinguished road

I'm having the same issue.
No Wheel of Wow or Gem Hunt for the 4th straight day.

Can someone pm me the contact number for Ganz?
jsh5034 is offline Male
Old 03-08-2011, 03:54 PM   #18
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

My WOW & Gem Hunt just worked for the first time since Friday's server problem.

They did not work this morning, but this afternoon it appears everything is back to normal on my account.
Lrnpanda is offline Female
Old 03-08-2011, 05:28 PM   #19

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Thanks Irnpanda! I went back on my server 10 account and was able to do the wheel of wow and the gem hunt. Looks like it's fixed!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 03-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #20

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
Hourly stuff not showing up for me either- server 10. Right now I'm supposed to be able to receive a free medieval flooring but the arrow to click is not there. I hope they fix this soon.
Same for my account (server 10). Yesterday I did the hourly activities for the kids' accounts while they were in school and I didn't get the arrow to click for the 75 kinzcash (Deluxe account), but could do it on all of theirs.

Like everyone else: No Wheel of Wow, Gem Hunt, or Wishing Well 2 since last Friday when the server went down. Maybe we'll get lucky and they will fix the problem when they do the Wednesday Maintenance. ... well, at least we can hope.
Closed