Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 02:42 PM   #1
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

Default security codes glitch

i think i found out what is the problem in entering security codes and it says it is an invalid number. i did a right click on the security number and selected view image. the image that came up was a completely different security code number. guess that is the problem.

on one account i must have re-entered the security code about 10 times before it finally took it. i was thinking that the contest might be cancelled because of the security code not working but the dice click-on is still running. i guess this is a Ganz glitch that comes and goes.

so there is no fix guess Ganz catches on that this is going on and fixes it. good luck all
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 01:29 PM   #2

hugged has disabled reputation

Default Re: security codes glitch

sometimes the security codes don't work if you're not logged into your webkinz newz account.
hugged is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 01:48 PM   #3
Obsessed with

nuttienetz is just really nicenuttienetz is just really nice

Default Re: security codes glitch

Thanks for posting. I thought I was the only one having trouble with the codes.
nuttienetz is offline Female
Closed