Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 06:57 PM   #1
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Secret Chef Trophy not being awarded.

NOTE: We're checking on this to see if this is a glitch, or if the Webkinz Newz just hasn't been updated with the latest info showing that someone else solved it first. Leaving this report pending for now. --FIA

Well I know this glitch may be impossible to confirm if it truly is happening but I thought it definitely needs to be brought up.

Currently the last two members to solve a secret recipe (myself and grandmojo2) have not been awarded the chef trophy when they solved a recipe.

You may say well that is because someone else solved it first. Well although I can't tell you that is not true, I also can't tell you it is true.

The reason I believe this may be a glitch is the fact that Ganz has not made an announcement on webkinznewz about both Maizealoop and Puzzellapies being solved. If they had been solved ganz should have made an announcement stating that they were. They made an announcement when someone solved Spiny Sporces a few days ago so why don't they make an announcement about these recipes as well?

So hopefully even if this glitch isn't true maybe it will raise Ganz's awareness about these two recipes being solved and they will fill us in on who solved them first.

Also for the official details here is the required information about my glitch:
Account Type:
Regular

Time Zone:
US

Server Number:

Also it is worth noting that me and Grandmojo2 solved our recipes in our own rooms and not in the Secret Chef room. This may or may not be related to the problem.

Last edited by FIA; 11-20-2009 at 10:06 AM.. Reason: note added
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2009, 06:59 PM   #2
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Default Re: Secret Chef Trophy not being awarded.

I hope you do get that trophy. I can understand your concern. If I deserved one I'd be mad as well.

I hope all clears up for you!!
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 11-19-2009, 07:09 PM   #3
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25

Also it is worth noting that me and Grandmojo2 solved our recipes in our own rooms and not in the Secret Chef room. This may or may not be related to the problem.
I do think you are right about that because when I read about the new recipes, it sounded like you had to be in the chef room to solve them. i wondered if you could make them on your own stove at all.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:12 PM   #4
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I do think you are right about that because when I read about the new recipes, it sounded like you had to be in the chef room to solve them. i wondered if you could make them on your own stove at all.
I believe so...
Old 11-19-2009, 07:14 PM   #5
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Well yajeulb solved Demitasse Lassi in his own room before last maintenance and was awarded the trophy.

It does sound like their policy may have changed. That just doesn't seem fair. I will never try to solve recipes in that room. Part of the magic is solving it in your own house.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 11-19-2009, 07:16 PM   #6
Is Back!
Gifted

Well yajeulb solved Demitasse Lassi in his own room before last maintenance and was awarded the trophy.

It does sound like their policy may have changed. That just doesn't seem fair. I will never try to solve recipes in that room. Part of the magic is solving it in your own house.
I agree with that! I'd wanna solve one in my own room!
Old 11-19-2009, 07:39 PM   #7
like a G6 :]
Webkinz :)

rockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Jumping Wizard
I hope you do get that trophy. I can understand your concern. If I deserved one I'd be mad as well.

I hope all clears up for you!!

me too!
rockstar9527 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2009, 07:55 PM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I understand and I agree.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:02 AM   #9
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Just making my own notes here to keep track.

The following secret recipez have been solved by WI members, but these members did not receive the Secret Chef Trophy, and there was no announcement on the Webkinz Newz saying that someone else had solved the recipez.

The trophy was introduced on September 30th:
  • Tempesturosa, solved by kargaleth on October 14th, no trophy, no WN announcement
  • Miximarch Pie, solved by MommyOf4 on October 14th, no trophy, no WN announcement
  • Nebulumyum, solved by jerkinz on October 14th, no trophy, no WN announcement
  • Maizeloop, solved by ClaraZ25 on November 14th, no trophy, no WN announcement
  • Puzzellapies, solved by Grandmajo2 on November 19th, no trophy, no WN announcement

As recently as November 13th, the Webkinz Newz ran an announcement on a Webkinz World player solving a recipe and receiving a trophy (Spiny Sporcues).
FIA is offline Female
Closed