Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2011, 11:00 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Scoring cap for Home Before Dark?

Hi i just played Home before dark in the tournament arena. it is my favorite game, so i am pretty good at it. but today i was really really good! i got to level 21!!!!!!!!!!! when i finally lost a message came up saying that:

now what does that mean? don't i get the money? or the record?

Thanks

Last edited by Taku2; 10-17-2011 at 11:19 AM..
Taku2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2011, 11:12 AM   #2
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default Re: Help! What does that mean?

Oh no, that's an awful glitch! Sometimes Ganz doesn't program the game to go all the way up to really high scores like that, so they think you might have used a cheat to get that high in the game. I don't think you are awarded your Kinzcash, and your score was not submitted into the tournament.

Perhaps you should submit a Glitch Report here on WI to warn other members so they don't spend so much time and energy getting that high in Home Before Dark.

I'm so sorry! How frustrating!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 06-06-2011, 11:16 AM   #3

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

thanks for your answer, but why can other people make so high scores? and i can't it is frustrating. ganz is frustrating me. i didn't recieve the easter gift and wrote them a lot that i didn't and so on but they didn't award it to me and now that
it is really hard. i never have been this far and now it isn't on my high score

how can i make this thread as a glitch report?
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2011, 11:26 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

I know at least 6 people who have gone over Flutterbuggeds cap of 10,000 and got the same message as you have here for Home before Dark.... HOWEVER in this case it must be a glitch as your score is lower than the current highscore of the day

It seems to me as though Ganz need to up their caps for some of the games

If you want to report this as a glitch i guess you could ask a mod by flagging your own post to move it to the glitch report section.

Edit: Unless the cap for home before dark is lower in the tournament arena for some strange reason?
Old 06-06-2011, 11:32 AM   #5

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
thanks for your answer, but why can other people make so high scores? and i can't it is frustrating. ganz is frustrating me. i didn't recieve the easter gift and wrote them a lot that i didn't and so on but they didn't award it to me and now that
it is really hard. i never have been this far and now it isn't on my high score

how can i make this thread as a glitch report?
To deal with problems like missing items, you need to call them. Writing them is pretty useless for most problems. You need to talk to a customer service representative to get missing items.

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 06-06-2011 at 11:49 AM.. Reason: spelling
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 06-06-2011, 12:34 PM   #6
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

You can tweet Ganz. The same thing happened when Lily Padz 2 was released. i tweeted them and they gave me my KC, plus a bonus for letting them know
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2011, 03:28 AM   #7

ok thanks for your answers. well i can't call them, cause i live in germany and it is expensive to call to the usa or canada or other foreign countries. i don't know how to tweet or whatever..

ahm i just have to click that flag there and they put it in the glitch section? i never did that before lol.

hope it is possible to get the things would be great if they read it here

Thanks for your help

Taku2
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2011, 06:18 AM   #8

webkinzx22 is on a distinguished road

Yes I am pretty sure you would get the money!
webkinzx22 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2011, 10:52 AM   #9

so what now??????? i have to click on that flag on the left hand site right? and what can i do to tell ganz that i didn't recieve it? i wrote them but they don't respond to me in any way...

could you put it to the glitch section please? thanks

Last edited by Taku2; 06-07-2011 at 02:21 PM..
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2011, 02:23 PM   #10
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Thank you for letting us know the cap! I am trying to put together a list of top outs. I have gotten burned on Goober's, HBD, Smoothie Moves before and want to give WI ers something to keep in mind to keep our hard earned KC!
sdf9 is offline Female
Closed