Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2010, 08:28 AM   #41
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: running class registers as failed, when it is passed

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
It's been like that for a while now. Instead of it telling you what level you are actually working on, it tells you the last level that was completed (which should correspond to the level shown when you look at your pins).
well all i can say by way of explaining is that in that class the levels dont match up............ when i play the task (strength) it says im on level 8, but my report card says im on level 7............ so i was asking if anyone else has this type of thing going on.................... sort of like when you say you got to the stadium it does not give your levels correctly................... hope that makes more sense
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2010, 01:35 PM   #42
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
well all i can say by way of explaining is that in that class the levels dont match up............ when i play the task (strength) it says im on level 8, but my report card says im on level 7............ so i was asking if anyone else has this type of thing going on.................... sort of like when you say you got to the stadium it does not give your levels correctly................... hope that makes more sense
I think everyone's report card is like this. When they changed the programming sometime last year (I think it was last year), their definition of "current level" changed.

If you are currently in a class and you are working on level 8, then your "current level" (which really should say "last completed level") will be 7. That will also be the level on your Pin for that class when you view your pins. The levels at the stadium should be the last completed level (so, for the class where you are actively working on level 8, the stadium should show a level 7 for that subject).

Their wording is confusing! (Maybe that should be a separate glitch report--have them change the level under "current level"--or have them reword the column header, so it says "last completed level"--or something like that.)

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 01-24-2010 at 01:37 PM..
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 03:26 AM   #43
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

thanks soooooo much for clearing that up for me, it saved me a call to ganz because it looks like i am missing a level, but after recording all my classes each day with all the stats from my report card, it is as you say.............. all my classes are recorded as a level less than what it says in the game.................. GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

i dont think the person who writes the communications at ganz is good at communicating. there always seems to be a way to take things two ways...................

the good news for me is that my spinner in running has been consistently there for a few days now and this means i am back to passing my running class.................... and this way i have been able to track my numbers.............. and so far it is registering my classes as passed when i pass them and failed when i fail them............. the only thing that still is happening is it stays red into the next day and until i pass a regular running class........................ so right now for this week my spinner is there................. i dont know why, but it is nowl.............. and i can actually keep my meter filled to pass...................... they must have done some maintenance .....................................

anyone else showing an improvement with the spinner showing in running class?
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 10:43 AM   #44
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
thanks soooooo much for clearing that up for me, it saved me a call to ganz because it looks like i am missing a level, but after recording all my classes each day with all the stats from my report card, it is as you say.............. all my classes are recorded as a level less than what it says in the game.................. GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

i dont think the person who writes the communications at ganz is good at communicating. there always seems to be a way to take things two ways...................

the good news for me is that my spinner in running has been consistently there for a few days now and this means i am back to passing my running class.................... and this way i have been able to track my numbers.............. and so far it is registering my classes as passed when i pass them and failed when i fail them............. the only thing that still is happening is it stays red into the next day and until i pass a regular running class........................ so right now for this week my spinner is there................. i dont know why, but it is nowl.............. and i can actually keep my meter filled to pass...................... they must have done some maintenance .....................................

anyone else showing an improvement with the spinner showing in running class?
Hi BASMAT!

My spinner was there all 3 times I did the class yesterday (3 different pets). A couple of days ago, the spinner wasn't there for me with the 3 pets (didn't log off in between nor clear my cache--it was like it got worse before it got better; it used to only happen right after I cleared my cache!)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 11:59 AM   #45
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Glad things are looking up!!!
It can be very sad for a pet (And their human) when they do not receive the proper credit.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 05:55 PM   #46

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

I am so sorry to hear that. I've had this happening to me also. I have contacted Ganz about this. Hopefully, they will fix the glitch soon.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 08:26 AM   #47
i wish i was a

MY SPINNER WAS THERE TWICE TODAY.................... AND I CAN GET my meter reading way high this way so i passed it once! i hope it stays this way.............. im glad yours spinner is there too snow.....................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 02-01-2010, 01:24 AM   #48
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

It has been happening to me also.

It seems the only way I can pass is to tutor (which I hate to do because I find this class easy.)
I am currently on level 8 on my main account.
On my account with level 6 I only occassionally have these problems.

Here is a screen shot showing the heart full but it saying that I've failed.

Click the image to open in full size.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2010, 09:09 AM   #49
i wish i was a

im srry thats happening to you, i refuse to tutor unless i am rich at the moment, which i never am! it should be easier than this............... dont youthink
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 02-01-2010, 09:33 PM   #50
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

Its happened to me too. Its just a glitch Ganz will fix it soon
wyn2005 is offline Female
Closed