Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2010, 11:46 AM   #31
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: running class registers as failed, when it is passed

Quote:
well yeah you are right................. i dint go up a level.............
that glitch never happened to me before so i didnt know about it.

the thing is, i dont have a delux report card that i can look at,,,,,,,,,, i only have my regular one............ when i pass the class it shows i pass it in the box tht checks it off, but i cant recheck it and i cant bring up my classes again except with the regular chalsses and with that one it NEVER shows that i pass my delux, no matter when i take it.................. my red number stays the same................... its like i dont take my delux............... since i cant see my delux report card....................

i guess i will havet o start writing the number down...............

and i am with srw, twizzlrs explanation of 'after midnight' at the ka, confused me tooooo!!! i am having trouble with the basic scenario in passing one class ! hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. but i know what is trying to be explained................... i guess if i had lots of pets in ka i would try to take them in blocks like thst........... i appreciate the explanation nonethe less!!!

does everyone have their own separate reprt card for delux? is anyone like me, where the report card wont work, and it goes to the regular report when you click on it??????????????????? thanks

I only have 1 "report card" too. When you pass the subject as a regular class, then the red number should turn green (until it says you fail it as a regular subject). The only red you will get with a deluxe class is (if I am remembering correctly) a red "X" on the deluxe page (instead of the green check mark). This will go away the next day.

If you take a class before midnight and the clock turns over to midnight before you complete the class, then you will get a fail for the class (even though Ms Cowoline says you passed; and if it shows as a green pass, the next day it will be a red fail and if it credited you a class, it will take that class away (as if you failed it)). You won't know if it takes your class away until you log off and back on after midnight EST.

If you take your classes before midnight EST and you don't take all of your regular classes and you stay logged in until after midnight, then when the clock switches over it will say 12pm (instead of 12am the next day) and it leaves your report card "open" so you can take all of the regular classes (a total of 8 (which includes the talent classes)). You can then do all of the classes (giving you 8 regular classes for 2 days instead of 6). But, you can't do the same subject twice and you can only do it every other day. This is only beneficial to you if you are doing every subject with the same pet. If you are only working on 3 classes (say style, intelligence and creativity) with one pet, then it is better just to do it the usual way. Either way, you still get to do 1 deluxe class every day.

I hope I didn't make it more confusing!

SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2010, 03:49 PM   #32
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Nice job SnowCrystal. Good rewording.
Here's my attempt.

The big thing is finish any class you are taking before 11:57/8pm or wait until after the clock switches past 12. Otherwise it will count as a fail no matter how you did.

If you are on before midnight & stay logged in after, the clock will not show the real time (12:xxam) but usually will show (12:xxpm). Or another time, it doesn't matter.
That's when you can do extra classes if you did not take all 3 regular classes before midnight.
So this is like a bonus class time. You will be marked as taking your classes in the new day,
but it allows more than 3 unique ones just in that little time slot.
The one bad thing is it doesn't show them in the 3 slots. Just any you took before midnight.
So you need to remember which ones to take.
If you go down the list in order, this is easier to do and make sure you don't skip any.
You cannot retake any you took before midnight, just one of each, so up to 8 classes.
[8 if you did not take any before midnight].
Normally you only get to take 6 over 2 days; this way, 8.
Deluxe members also get to do a bonus one each day.
That's where the numbers came from.

One thing this might affect is when you get recess - it might just give you 1 day credit since
you do not actually take 3 classes on that "first" day, I really don't know since I haven't kept
track of recess and since I really don't do my classes this way unless I run out of time to take
3 before midnight.

If you log out and in between midnight and 2am any classes you take are for the new day, with the 3 class limit.

(The one bonus you get if you log in after midnight is you can do an extra wishing well before 2am.
And in the beginning of Monday morning [12:01 -2am], you can get an 8th day of Daily Kinzcare for the old week, so 45kc and another food.)

And there is only 1 full report card - the regular one.
You can switch between it and the 3 classes for the day slot page on regular classes
or it and the bonus class for the day slot page for the deluxe members taking the bonus class.

Since only regular classes change the color on the report card between black and red,
one thing to remember is to make sure your very last class [so the one you take when your report card lists it as level 9 classes to take 1] is taken as a regular class so the report card will show 10 0 as black.
If you have a fail and you take the last class as the deluxe bonus and pass, the report card
will switch to 10 0 but will show that number in red, and I have not heard of a way to change
that color.

I hope that explanation is clearer than mud.

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 01-17-2010 at 04:24 PM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 01-19-2010, 08:34 AM   #33
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

hey thanks you two for the explanations........... dont have time right now to read them and figure out why my red is always in my report card when i fail classes............... but i willl read later............ thanks so much, im sure it will help others too................... but all i can say is my red fail color never leaves the next day , it seems stuck but when i pass it does go green......... so something is not right but i will read your posts again,......... t he answer may be in your posts as to what i can try...................... thanks !!!!
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 01-19-2010, 05:46 PM   #34
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

I didn't even have a chance to pass or fail today. The agility class won't even load. this happened on two of my accounts. The agility class must not be working today.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 12:37 PM   #35

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

I have the same problem, I pass the class then the next day I see the red x., or it just doesn't load correctly and I get the red x. It is very frustrating! I try not to play too close to midnight because I have been caught in that a few times.
Old 01-22-2010, 08:23 AM   #36
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

tammie that is a waste of your kinzcash when it wont load................ and twice it happening is very frustrating for you................... i hope it loads right tomorrow. my running class did not load right today either.................. gggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

SORRY ITS HAPPENING TO YOU TOO dartmar.................. my problem is i am only online after midnight as a rule...............and i use the time before shutdown to play in my accts......... then indo my online stuff............. i could sometimes do it right now instead of posting here but it is not a good solution for me,............. i dont get why the glitch is there for the ka like this.

what i noticed also is that when i take my strength class it says i am on level 8 when i am actually playing the skill............... but on my report card it says i am on level 7............ i just noticed this........... it seems to be like snowcyrystal when she said the levels are wrong in the stadium ........................... i dont know what is going on................ if i culd take the classes anytime after mainenance then i could do some of them now................ but if i do it now i have to wait til the same time timorrow and that wont work out for me .................

anyone else having different levels shown when you play your ka classes???????
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 08:59 PM   #37
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT

anyone else having different levels shown when you play your ka classes???????
It's been like that for a while now. Instead of it telling you what level you are actually working on, it tells you the last level that was completed (which should correspond to the level shown when you look at your pins).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 09:03 PM   #38
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Oh man that bites!
I am saving up for classes. i do agree,
Tabithia Vadj'asfsd meow what ever her name is
could really due with some duck tape on her mouth!
i hope sometime this year they make a mute button for
any sounds on webkinz, artes nagging voice, the magical forest,
EVERYTHING!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 09:04 PM   #39
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

call ganz and let them know. 1-866-WEBKINZ.
suneshin3 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 01:18 PM   #40
I love being a

Katey577 is a glorious beacon of lightKatey577 is a glorious beacon of light

did you close it berore it ended?
Katey577 is offline Female
Closed