Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 01:14 PM   #21
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: running class registers as failed, when it is passed

View Post Originally Posted by tuppermac
... Sometimes, if you are in the academy during the switch from 11:59 to 12:00, the clock stays in the PM instead of switching to AM. During this time, it will sometimes allow you to do more than 3 classes, but it does not always mark them as completed.
I have done classes while the clock is switching from 11:59pm to 12:00 midnight and the class will show as a "pass" right after I do it; but in the morning when I go back, it takes that passed class away from me and shows it as a fail. Since then, I have never done any classes that close to midnight.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2010, 08:10 AM   #22
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

WOW, you guys sure added a ton of information here............. ive never entered my pet in the stadium due to my online hours but i do think there is a 1am hour i can try that with.........

im sure glad we seem to be finding a problem here, i thought iwas loosing my mind!

thank you all so much. it is hard for me to tell when my delux passes are registering or not.

how do you know when it wont show? it took me forever to realize i wasnt getting anywhere because it took two classes for it to load right and then id pass but then i noticed after about ten days it was the same red number......................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 05:33 PM   #23
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
WOW, you guys sure added a ton of information here............. ive never entered my pet in the stadium due to my online hours but i do think there is a 1am hour i can try that with.........

im sure glad we seem to be finding a problem here, i thought iwas loosing my mind!

thank you all so much. it is hard for me to tell when my delux passes are registering or not.

how do you know when it wont show? it took me forever to realize i wasnt getting anywhere because it took two classes for it to load right and then id pass but then i noticed after about ten days it was the same red number......................
BASMAT, I keep all my classes in a spreadsheet (what level I am on and how many more classes until I pass the level and move up to the next level). With these 2 new pets, I wasn't tracking them in the spreadsheet, but I was watching before and after I took the class to make sure the "classes until next level" were decreasing. Now that I know there is a problem, I will also track these 2 new pets in my spreadsheet!

I was waiting to do my classes until 5pm. I checked at the stadium and the 2 new pets' strength and speed levels were at "0" today in the stadium. I didn't do anything else before going to the stadium today (I logged on and went right to the stadium). Yesterday, I know I did a bunch of dailies before going to the stadium. After checking the stadium today, I then went and did a speed/running class with one of the new pets and the spinner arrow thingy wasn't there (I did it as a regular class, not the extra deluxe class), but I did pass the class and it did register correctly. Today I used Internet Explorer. Yesterday, I could have been using Firefox (I usually find my jobs run smoother with Firefox). I will not take "Snow Angel" to the speed/running or strength class until I can reproduce the error with the stadium saying that these classes are at level "10". Maybe it was something I did to trigger it yesterday (like doing Fairy Falls, or something); or perhaps they fixed it! One can only hope! FYI - these 2 new pets are the only ones I have trained recently. A lot of the other pets on the account have training and their levels were okay yesterday and today when I went to the stadium (the pets that also have no training at all had the correct "0" levels at the stadium).

I think I may go bonkers trying to figure it out! LOL! But, I will try. It may take a while to reproduce the level "10" error at the stadium!

There are more stadium competitions on Saturday and Sunday (9am, 10:30am, 12pm, 3pm, 5pm, 8pm and 9:30pm EST).
Old 01-15-2010, 08:26 AM   #24
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

ok snowcryrystal.................... spreadsheets............... i guess im tired and i want fun and spreadsheets tire me out more................ lol.

the real weird thing happened today.................... it said i had 23 classes left to the next level with buster (my only pet in ka) and then i passed my regular running class,,,,,,,,,,, then all of a sudden it said i was at the next level and buster was congratulated...........................

then i looked at my delux page but it never shows the classes passed when i click on that area.............. it goes to the regular report card................ so i never see except on the bottom it says if i pas s or fail but i cant really check ..........................

so i dunno why i went up a level unless my delux classes have been counting but not showing that at all since i cant see my delux report card..........................

i had a feeling about 20 classes were wrong and then boom, i am on the next level................

its odd..................... i dunno what this means.....................

thanks for reporting what is happening with yu....................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 12:31 PM   #25
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
ok snowcryrystal.................... spreadsheets............... i guess im tired and i want fun and spreadsheets tire me out more................ lol.

the real weird thing happened today.................... it said i had 23 classes left to the next level with buster (my only pet in ka) and then i passed my regular running class,,,,,,,,,,, then all of a sudden it said i was at the next level and buster was congratulated...........................

then i looked at my delux page but it never shows the classes passed when i click on that area.............. it goes to the regular report card................ so i never see except on the bottom it says if i pas s or fail but i cant really check ..........................

so i dunno why i went up a level unless my delux classes have been counting but not showing that at all since i cant see my delux report card..........................

i had a feeling about 20 classes were wrong and then boom, i am on the next level................

its odd..................... i dunno what this means.....................

thanks for reporting what is happening with yu....................
Hi!

Your deluxe classes should count on the regular report card. When I pass a deluxe class, it shows 1 less class to go on the regular report card. The only thing that is different is if you don't pass--the numbers turn red or green. You could fail a regular class and your report card will show a red number, then pass a deluxe class in the same subject and your deluxe card will show that you passed but your regular report card will still show the number in red--but it should still decrease the number of classes to go by 1.

Sometimes Ms. Cowoline says you pass a level even though you don't. That has been a glitch that has been going on for some time now. They used to have pop-ups when you passed a level and completed all 10 levels of the class (when they award you a prize). The pop-us haven't been working for quite some time now. Did your report card actually show you at a higher level? If it did, then maybe the programming found all of those classes which you previously passed (but showed as fails)!
Old 01-15-2010, 01:13 PM   #26
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

I keep a spreadsheet as well, it only takes a minute to update each day.

The red/green colors are solely determined by the state of your last regular class.

The bonus class will(should) decrease the number when passed, but not change the color.
(I consider this a programming glitch.)

NEVER take a class from 11:57pm thru midnight.
Yes, sometimes if you finish quickly successfully it will be a pass, but that is rare to do.
It will show as a fail 98% of the time whether you pass or fail.

You can take advantage of the lack of the midnight day reset & get 10 classes/deluxe (8 regular) over 2 days if you take your extra class and only 1 or 2 regular classes prior to 11:57, then wait until after midnight [you cannot log out], give 2 or 3 minutes, where the time has NOT gone to a.m. and take all the other regular classes. You take the 2nd deluxe after you log out & back in to take the bonus wishing well. You then won't be able to take any more for that pet for 24 hours. That way you only have to worry about classes every other day - i.e. you could do this Sun/Mon midnight, then Tues/Wed midnight, then Th/Fr....

I prefer just taking 3/4 classes each day [repeating same classes for a given pet] with 2-3 pets advancing. That way I get the bonuses sooner
But to each their own.

Last edited by Twizzlerz; 01-15-2010 at 01:20 PM..
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 01:25 PM   #27

srw303034 is on a distinguished road

Wow my brain hurts after reading these post! Simple English would really help. I have been having some problems too.
srw303034 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 03:09 PM   #28
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Wow. Lots of good information. Thanks everyone.

Sorry about the problems. We share some of them across our several accounts.

SnowCrystal - I noticed things off in the tournament scoreboard as well.
Is this a new thing? Did it used to be correct?

srw303034 - what don't you understand?
I didn't read anything difficult to understand, but maybe that comes with age.
If something is difficult, I can try to reword if I'm still on.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 05:21 PM   #29
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by SoccerSlave
Wow. Lots of good information. Thanks everyone.

Sorry about the problems. We share some of them across our several accounts.

SnowCrystal - I noticed things off in the tournament scoreboard as well.
Is this a new thing? Did it used to be correct?

srw303034 - what don't you understand?
I didn't read anything difficult to understand, but maybe that comes with age.
If something is difficult, I can try to reword if I'm still on.
Hi,

I think the tournament scoreboard is a new thing that has been happening recently (with regards to the class levels being incorrect). It didn't happen to me the next day or today and I am still not sure what I did (if anything) to "trigger" the class levels to be incorrect. As far as I have seen, it only happened to my 2 new pets and not any of my other pets.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:22 AM   #30
i wish i was a

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Hi!

Your deluxe classes should count on the regular report card. When I pass a deluxe class, it shows 1 less class to go on the regular report card. The only thing that is different is if you don't pass--the numbers turn red or green. You could fail a regular class and your report card will show a red number, then pass a deluxe class in the same subject and your deluxe card will show that you passed but your regular report card will still show the number in red--but it should still decrease the number of classes to go by 1.

Sometimes Ms. Cowoline says you pass a level even though you don't. That has been a glitch that has been going on for some time now. They used to have pop-ups when you passed a level and completed all 10 levels of the class (when they award you a prize). The pop-us haven't been working for quite some time now. Did your report card actually show you at a higher level? If it did, then maybe the programming found all of those classes which you previously passed (but showed as fails)!

well yeah you are right................. i dint go up a level.............
that glitch never happened to me before so i didnt know about it.

the thing is, i dont have a delux report card that i can look at,,,,,,,,,, i only have my regular one............ when i pass the class it shows i pass it in the box tht checks it off, but i cant recheck it and i cant bring up my classes again except with the regular chalsses and with that one it NEVER shows that i pass my delux, no matter when i take it.................. my red number stays the same................... its like i dont take my delux............... since i cant see my delux report card....................

i guess i will havet o start writing the number down...............

and i am with srw, twizzlrs explanation of 'after midnight' at the ka, confused me tooooo!!! i am having trouble with the basic scenario in passing one class ! hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. but i know what is trying to be explained................... i guess if i had lots of pets in ka i would try to take them in blocks like thst........... i appreciate the explanation nonethe less!!!

does everyone have their own separate reprt card for delux? is anyone like me, where the report card wont work, and it goes to the regular report when you click on it??????????????????? thanks
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed