Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 04:55 AM   #1
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default running class registers as failed, when it is passed

for the last two nights my running class has registered me as failed even when i passed it......... this is my main acct wheich is a north american acct and it is delux. i use ie8. i do the class always after midnight est................ this also has no spinner on it........... the game seems to not load correctly. in the past month i got the class to register as passed by playing the delux option job first, then it would pass me and would show it on my stats page............ otherwise, if i played it last (after failling the running class always due to the lack of it loading fully) i never advanced any.............. now the same thing is happening but this time i am at a loss as to how to get around it this time so i will pass me sicne it now fails me no matter what i do.

if anyone else is not getting it to register you as passed when you have passed it, please post here

im so frustrated already with this class........................ and then seeing that they are worried about how tabby von meow talks instead....................
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 10:41 AM   #2
foofa614
foofa614 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: running class registers as failed, when it is passed

I've gotten failed classes in classes that I've passed. But not for the running. I hadn't failed any, but it just puts me down as a fail. I've also had 3 times within the last 4 months where I was going to do hairdressing, part of a screen that overlaps another will not let me continue the class, it's stuck, yet if I close it out it tells me that I will fail the class. All other screens are working at the time but if I close this screen.....I fail. It's so fustrating. Aside from losing the $$ you get a fail against ya and you can't even do it over until the next night.
Old 12-23-2009, 02:15 AM   #3
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

IM SORRY THATS HAPPENING TO YOU................it may seem silly to some people, but i for one dont have much time to waste in ww or on my online time so between all the other glitches and this.............. well it kinda builds up the frustration level................. thanks for reporting what is happening to your act
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 09:31 AM   #4
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

We've had so many passed classes become red Xed that we've talked about pulling our hair out.
Recently we read that when someone called they were told to take & send screenshots to Ganz support, so we've been taking the time to do that this week - take a screenshot of the passed messages & temp save, click okay. We also take if something weird like the instructions reopening
on the runway with no way to close them. It's an extra 2 steps, but we actually sent in on 2 classes so far - one for the runway and one for another problem.
So we then take the red x screenshot and send to webkinzsupport@@ganz.com. Haven't heard
back yet. Neither happened at a time we could call. Mom says it's worth the effort on the chance
someone will do the right thing.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 09:50 AM   #5
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Hey Basmat, I sympathize with you totally and completely understand your frustrations. I've been having similiar problems at the academy too. I try to do the academy before midnight myself but don't always get all the classes in. I'm currently sending 6 pets through at the same time and any pet I send from 12:00am on gets no credit for any of the courses. It took me a while to figure out that my numbers weren't changing like I thought they should. Now if I don't get my pets through by midnight I skip the day rather than lose the KC and get no credit. I'm glad your bringing this up.
Old 12-24-2009, 03:13 AM   #6
i wish i was a

View Post Originally Posted by Twizzlerz
We've had so many passed classes become red Xed that we've talked about pulling our hair out.
Recently we read that when someone called they were told to take & send screenshots to Ganz support, so we've been taking the time to do that this week - take a screenshot of the passed messages & temp save, click okay. We also take if something weird like the instructions reopening
on the runway with no way to close them. It's an extra 2 steps, but we actually sent in on 2 classes so far - one for the runway and one for another problem.
So we then take the red x screenshot and send to webkinzsupport@@ganz.com. Haven't heard
back yet. Neither happened at a time we could call. Mom says it's worth the effort on the chance
someone will do the right thing.
i thank you for your efforts at telling the forum what you do to report your passed classes as failed. it really is frustrating................ for me, i dont get much time to play in ww jsut to have fun and it seems lately most of what i do is try to verify that my 'fun' is not very fun , or in this case pulling my hair out like you................. . i want to do what your mom says to do, and its a great idea................ but im not very saavy with screenshots, it took me forever to learn how to take one and i would not even know how to send one to ganz................. and if i did i doubt that anyone would do anything............. have your efforts gotten any help for you? im wondering if they have done something for you because then it would be worth it to learn tis. im glad you are taking your moms suggestion and doing this............... could you let us know how this is working for your family, if ganz has helped when you send in screenshots? i know how to take them, but then how do i send them to ganz? thank uyou so much if you can reply! it was nice of you to add uuir thoughts, especially if they will lend a solution for us all!

View Post Originally Posted by yournotme
Hey Basmat, I sympathize with you totally and completely understand your frustrations. I've been having similiar problems at the academy too. I try to do the academy before midnight myself but don't always get all the classes in. I'm currently sending 6 pets through at the same time and any pet I send from 12:00am on gets no credit for any of the courses. It took me a while to figure out that my numbers weren't changing like I thought they should. Now if I don't get my pets through by midnight I skip the day rather than lose the KC and get no credit. I'm glad your bringing this up.
boy, as im posting my problems with my accts there is a theme "the after midnight' theme. there are other issues that seem to happen only late night na time (north american). this seems to be another................. but maybe not, since twizzlerz has this problem too............ my problem is i really cant get online before midnight................. so its a problem............. but i wonder if playing in ww would be better after maintenance? ive always treid to be on before, and then get on with my other online stuff------------------- i wonder how the academy is after maintenance???????????? anyone have any input on that??????????

thank you so much for bringing this up ............... i had no idea the time would matter since when i try in the past to do my ka during the day it wont let me , its on a 24 hour cycle i guess.
so since i cant consistenly be on during the day i cant just wait until the next dayk, you know????

my other two classes always register fine (cooking and strength) it is jsut the running class that is the problem, so the other two are registering as passed ----------------- running seems to be very unstable..................... and it never comes back down for me when it goes way up , and i always fail because it just wont come back down to let me get in the target area............ it only comes back down during tyhe last five seconds................... it is very maddening. that is why im only in 3 classes a t a time , id have no hair left if i had more to do...............

anyone else having issues with classes not registering as passed after midnight??????? do tell!

Last edited by BASMAT; 12-24-2009 at 03:13 AM..
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 02:53 AM   #7
i wish i was a

i continue to have the problems with passing this class when the spinner is not loaded......... because for me, the game is not loaded correctly...................... it seems to not let the meter go up when the spinner is not there....................... it is almost impossible to keep the running within the meter when the spinner is not loaded ------------------ its hard enough to do it when the game is loaded..................... i cant believe more people are not complianing about this....................... my two other classes we take are acting fine (cooking and strength) and i pass those almost eveery day......................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 01-06-2010, 05:12 AM   #8
i wish i was a

today my delux option did not register as passed again when i did pass it...................... some days it registers and some days it wont..................... te spinner for once was working right too.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 01-06-2010, 11:30 AM   #9
sweetnothings82

sweetnothings82 is on a distinguished road

I have deluxe and for example if I say take running and fail it , and then I take running as my extra class and pass it it only goes by my regular classes not my extra, but my numbers still move.

But on another note I used a pet to take running as my regular and as my extra class for 2 days straight and it said I passed but my numbers never moved... the one time i checked after it moved that day and then the next day it was back to the old number I checked before doing it.... just that one pet though the other pets running were fine. Now I am writing it down to double check myself so OF COURSE its working fine.
sweetnothings82 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 08:38 AM   #10
i wish i was a

yeah, its acting inconsisstent for me too................ sometimes it registers it as passed ans sometimes it wont.................. and ive tried to do it after i flunk it (if i did) and it was worse than doing it first in delux.................. so im stumped as to how to get it to show when i pass it in delux.......................... if i pass it in regular it shows. but with delux it can or cant.......... its so frustrating since on level 7 it is hard to pass................ that is why i take it twice. and i only have one pet in the academy so i dont know how other pets react on my account..........
this is really a problem, i would say ive shown as failed classes i really passed abut 20 times or more
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed