Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2011, 12:46 PM   #1
smurf1120
Webkinz :)

urf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to all

Default Room not accepting new Christmas Theme

Hi everyone; Merry Christmas.

I was wondering if anyone has had any problems with their outdoor room not accepting the (buildings) of the new Christmas Theme. Last Night I bought some stock of the new theme and went to place them in my storage yard (outside room), and it let me put all items of the theme in except (the buildings). I logged out, tried again, still would not take them. Then this morning (just prior to this post), I tried again, same thing. I might add this is on an asian account. On my American account all the items went in to the outside room just fine. It is just the Asian account, the room is taking all the items, EXCEPT the buildings of the new Christmas theme. When I try to place the items, it gives me the RED square and won't let me place them.

If anyone has had similar problems, or any solutions, please post.......Thanks
urf1120 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2011, 01:09 PM   #2
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: Room not accepting new Christmas Theme

The only thing to remember is that the houses are like wall hangings, so be sure to place them 'on the walls' outside, not on a perimeter square of the 'floor'...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 12-27-2011, 01:12 PM   #3
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

The buildings are like fences and they must be place OUTSIDE the edges of the room. DO you know what I mean? Set them back farther than the inside of the room and you will see the red spot under the building turn green!
When I first joined Webkinz, it took me more than a year to figure out that all those cool fences I wanted to place in my garden had to be put on the OUTSIDE of the yard.
I would like to see your room when you get it finished.
If you need more help, Private Message AnotherKinzDad.
AKD
Old 12-27-2011, 06:39 PM   #4
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

so you must know that they work like fences and go just outside the edge of the yard, since it worked on your north american account. Mine have worked in my Asian account, so yours should work. as always, try clearing your cache and see if that solves the problem. good luck!
cria is offline Female
Old 12-28-2011, 02:59 AM   #5
smurf1120

urf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to all

Thanks for all your replies.....problem resolved...not to mention I feel sooooo stupid right now, I totally forgot they go to the outside of room (like a fence)....boy do I feel stupid right now......thanks again everyone.
urf1120 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
christmas theme, room problem