Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2011, 07:58 AM   #1
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Rocking Horse is not animated?

The W-shop description of the rocking horse says it is an animated item and also that it is decoration only.

It appears that either the animation is not working or the text that it is an animated item is incorrect.

Last edited by curiousg; 05-11-2011 at 11:33 AM.. Reason: typo
curiousg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2011, 09:29 AM   #2
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Rocking Horse is not animated?

I noticed that, too. I bought it because it said it was animated. I put it in my room, walked up to it, clicked on it, and nothing happened. I expected it to rock back and forth, but I also thought it would be cool if the pet could sit on it while it rocked. But, as you said, it appears to be just a decoration. I am on regular Webkinz, not deluxe, server 8, North American account. In case it is a glitch, and not a mistake in the description, this may give them somewhere to start when investigating why it doesn't work. I'd also like to hear if it works as advertised on any other server. Thanks for reporting it, curiousg.

Autism awareness month - April
jellytab is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 10:31 AM   #3
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

My rocking horse is on server 10. I bought it because it said "animated" also. Didn't notice the "decoration" statement at the time. Hope that it will become animated but, if not, it is still cute!

(Of course, what would be super cool is if you could ride it!)
mlh is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 11:30 AM   #4
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I think it's just that the text in the W-Shop is wrong. If it were animated, I think it would be an eStore item.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 04-30-2011, 04:33 PM   #5
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

I tried too. it didn't move.
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2011, 06:57 AM   #6
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

With today's update, the "animated item" has been removed. It is now described as "decoration only" so the issue is now corrected!

Thank you!
curiousg is offline Female
Closed