Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2015, 08:02 PM   #1
me6547
Lil Kinz

morelikeautumn is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation retirement gift glitch

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
I've had a Groundhog for a long time, and I tried to get the retirement gift that was offered today. Webkinz started acting up, freezing and being unresponsive, only to stop and have a 'Please Wait...' notification at the bottom left, only to act up in the same manner again.
Because of this, I exited out of it- and logged in immediately after. After all I really wanted to show my little cousin what was inside. However, everything was glitch-free, nothing being slow or the sort. But my gift wasn't there.
I know I should have waited a little longer for the glitches to go away (which seldom works, this isn't the first time I have dealt with the site acting out.) but this is not my fault- nothing wrong with the computer, there's no viruses, up to date with the browser I use, and I feel really bad not just because of hat happened, but for my cousin who was extremely disappointed, but began to cry after.
I have tried customer support for a solution, however, because I've had this pet for so long, Ido not have a secret code to back it up, nor can I find any of my codes that i have used in recent times.
CAN ANY ONE HELP??????????????????
morelikeautumn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2015, 01:31 PM   #2
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: retirement gift glitch

I don't know how anyone can help you with this but you can try emailing customer support at webkinzsupport@ganz.com. I doubt that they will do anything for you but it's worth a try. Meanwhile try to find at least one pet code for your account and keep it in a safe plade.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-23-2015, 05:23 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyond
Ritzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyond

You could also try contacting them through facebook if you have an account. Lots of people have had better success that way than via e-mail.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-02-2015, 03:47 PM   #4
me6547
Lil Kinz

morelikeautumn is an unknown quantity at this point

I took your advice, and it worked! I explained about how I did not have a code with me, and they emailed me back saying that they fixed it! Thank you for your help!
morelikeautumn is offline Female
Closed