Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2011, 06:21 PM   #1
HAPPY DAYS
Webkinz :)

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Default RENAMING ROOMS IN WEBKINZ WORLD

When we try to rename a room in WebkinzWorld, we are getting some kind of script error message. It was working when we click on "not abort script". It would take a little while but would let us finally rename our room. As of today, it isn't working at all and the computer hangs up and won't even restart using the F5. Is anyone else having this problem and/or do you know what to do about it? Please help. Thanks.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2011, 06:28 PM   #2
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: RENAMING ROOMS IN WEBKINZ WORLD

When I try to rename my rooms on an account that has a lot of pets, the flash player crashes. I don't know why they have so many permutations of things on that first column which is what is causing my problem. I was able to rename rooms on one account and then adopted the bunny on it and that put it over the limit. Who needs to name a room MY Hop Bunnie's room instead of just Hop bunnie's room?

What browser are you using? I use FF and someone told me that she can rename rooms when she uses IE but prefers to use FF for everything else.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-28-2011, 06:29 PM   #3
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
When we try to rename a room in WebkinzWorld, we are getting some kind of script error message. It was working when we click on "not abort script". It would take a little while but would let us finally rename our room. As of today, it isn't working at all and the computer hangs up and won't even restart using the F5. Is anyone else having this problem and/or do you know what to do about it? Please help. Thanks.
I just renamed a few rooms and it let me do it. I always do have to wait a ridiculous amount of time before the pull-down menu becomes active. Don't know what to suggest, but thought it useful perhaps to know that on my Mac it's working today. Sorry and good luck.
vanberk is offline Female
Old 03-28-2011, 08:33 PM   #4
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Actually we are using IE also. I went back on and it let me name one room, then the same thing happened. I really wish they would just let us name our rooms what we want to instead of using their choices and maybe this wouldn't happen.

What on Earth can you call the Superhero Control Room from those drop down boxes - nothing!

Thanks for all the help. That's why we LOVE being WI members.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2011, 10:18 PM   #5
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
Actually we are using IE also. I went back on and it let me name one room, then the same thing happened. I really wish they would just let us name our rooms what we want to instead of using their choices and maybe this wouldn't happen.

What on Earth can you call the Superhero Control Room from those drop down boxes - nothing!

Thanks for all the help. That's why we LOVE being WI members.
I haven't tried to rename a room in a while, but I hope this glitch gets fixed soon. To answer your question about the super hero room name: its a lair!
balletrockstar is offline Female
Closed