Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 11:53 AM   #11
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: No reminder, no 3 bonus months

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No Canon, the accounts are not deluxe. It used to be that if you got close to your account expiry they would offer three additional months of play if you adopted a pet before expiry. I just got that notice about 3 weeks ago in my one account and in the other that is expiring in a couple of weeks just told me that my account is expiring. No offer of 3 additional months

That's why I was confused.
I just got the 3 month bonus On April 15th so it must have just changed.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2010, 11:57 AM   #12
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No, I have a few accounts set to expire. One account is the only one that got the notice, this one...I am just in the process of adopting to see if it will work.
I have been doing it this way with 5 or 6 accounts since I started them up. They ALL had the notice last year that if you 're-upped' in that one month frame you would get the additional 3 months. This just getting told that you had better renew is TOTALLY new.

It hung up I can't get beyond the going to room.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 11:58 AM   #13
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Says my account will expire on the 23rd of April
Old 04-22-2010, 12:04 PM   #14
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Maybe you should call Ganz Dixie.

Maybe Ganz is making a mistake.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:13 PM   #15
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

The wording in the new letter is stating that you can extend your account by getting a Deluxe membership. If I recall correctly that does NOT work to extend the account.
I have tweeted and will contact tomorrow when I have more time. NOT impressed by this development.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:31 PM   #16
Luv Wacky POI
Webkinz :)

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I don't understand.......3 month bonus what ??
I've never gotten or seen that before.
I think that means the 3 month you get for early renewal (before your account expires... the only thing I can think of
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 12:33 PM   #17
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Wow, I didn;t know about the extra three months. I have had deluxe since it was offered and have only received the "your deluxe membership is expiring" letter. If I understand correctly, if you keep your deluxe membership steady - no breaks - then you never have to adopt another pet (like I will ever be able to exercise that degree of restraint LOL). Seems to me that if they offer three months extra if you adopt a pet in the month before expiry they should offer some deluxe renewal incentive in addition to the second duplicate deluxe box because that is not really a bonus as far as I am concerned, or at least let the deluxe memberships tag on. In other words, my deluxe acct was set to expire April 3rd. I was concerned that if I let it lapse I would miss the April 1st e-store offers especially given the fall fest glitches (get a life, I know!). I called Ganz e-store and was told if i renewed in March I would start the new membership from the date of renewal - it is not added on once the previous year expires. So, in 2011 instead of expiring April 3, it will expire at the end of March. And for March 2010, I received two gift boxes.
florida is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 01:24 PM   #18
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I just checked my accounts and everything looks OK on my end. Maybe it's a server issue?

My personal account was set to expire in September 2009, so I waited until I got the letter, adopted a pet, and got the extra three months. My account is on server #4.

My mother's account was set to expire in March. She also waited until she got the letter, adopted a new pet, and got the extra three months. My mom's account is on server #15.

My husband let his account expire before he renewed and my daughter adopted before her account was close to expiring, so I can't check there.

None of the accounts in my family are, or ever have been, Deluxe.

Hope that info helps.
FIA is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 01:43 PM   #19
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
Are you talking about the regular Webkinz account or the Deluxe membership? Do they both have a 3 month extension? I thought somewhere I read Deluxe did that too but I could have been mistaken.
You are not mistaken. Your account will not expire as long as you have a Deluxe Membership. The deluxe membership would work great if a person had several feeder accounts. Then that person would only need one initial pet per feeder account and then the deluxe membership would keep it active. If a person/family has five accounts, the cost is actually less than $10 per account for the year. That can sometimes be cheaper than adopting a new pet.
dolphin95 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 01:56 PM   #20

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

Ok so let me make sure I understand this since I was gonna ask anyway. If you renew your deluxe account it will keep your account from expiring for that year without adopting more pets? Does this work for a family deluxe also? I have 6 WW accounts, all deluxe, one individual deluxe and a family plan. My main acct is my individual acct with the others being feeder accounts, which includes one asian and one euro account, so if I am understanding this right, as long as I keep renewing my deluxe family acct I won't have to adopt more pets for those accounts?
LoriM13 is offline Female
Closed