Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default "Read Mail" not updating

When I get a Kinzposted gift, an invitation to a party or a note, it does not show up as "Read Mail". I do a lot of trading on the GE, and this is a huge problem. It started on July 6th, since I have old mail and old gifts that arrived on July 5th, 2011. Nothing I have received after that shows up. This is a really big issue for me as a trader, since I cannot go back and check that I have recived a package.

I called Ganz, and the Customer Representative logged into my account. She looked, and she said she saw mail from January through July of this year, and then it just stops. She checked to see if this was on "their list of known bugs", and it is. She said she would add my username to the list that is attached to this glitch, and when they find an solution, they will correct all the accounts on the list.

Has anyone else had this problem? It is truly an irritation.
upsetness is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2011, 11:00 AM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: "Read Mail" not updating

Scroll down more.
For some reason, my most recent mail is always down farther, even though it's out of date.
Just look at the dates.
Like, mine will be like:

August 29, 2011
August 7, 2011
July 16, 2011
September 15, 2011,

So it's not in order, for some reason.
So try checking the whole list, not just the stuff at top.

This is what is on the top of my Read Mail:
Click the image to open in full size.

But then when I scroll down, I actually find my most recent mail:
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by MeWuvKitties; 09-15-2011 at 11:09 AM..
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 09-15-2011, 11:07 AM   #3
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
Scroll down more.
For some reason, my most recent mail is usually somewhere in the middle.
Just look at the dates.
Like, mine will be like:

August 29, 2011
August 7, 2011
July 16, 2011
September 15, 2011,

So it's not in order, for some reason.
So try checking the whole list, not just the stuff at top.
When the lady was looking at it, she mentioned it was out of order. But, I have hundreds of mails, and the most recent ones are not there. It is as though it reached it maximum number of mails, and then stopped, instead of deleting the oldest and keeping the most recent. So, I have lots of mails, no mail since July 5th, and what I have is out of order. The lady read the dates off as she scrolled. There is nothing on that long list after July. It seems to me I first noticed it when they started the Host and Hostess prizes, when you friended the WW characters.
upsetness is offline Female
Old 09-15-2011, 11:31 AM   #4
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Mine are listed in alphabetical order, which makes it cumbersome to find the most recent.
If they could find a way to list the items chronologically, and delete the oldest when the box becomes full, I think that would be the best solution.
Serena is offline Female
Closed