Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 08:42 AM   #11
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: RANDOM LOGOUTS - NOT for 'lack of play'

Yep, this has been happening to me since the map of Kinzeville update happened. It's very annoying, and I really hope they fix this soon!
TexasAnne is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2011, 09:40 AM   #12
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

i get logged out once in a while. i think ganz programmers have to do some work so they dump the people. doesent bother me since i hope they are working on the please waits....and etc. Unity player seems to be a bigger problem for me. there i get logged out too often.
be patient everyone, they do have to fix and up-date things at some time in 24/7.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 09:57 AM   #13
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

I have a regular, NA account on server 9 and 2 regular NA accounts on server 5 that have experienced the same logouts. I really started noticing it while hunting for Mrs Birdy and the daily Christmas gift, not just in the clubhouse but at random times as well. I assumed it was due to heavy loads on the servers, but it has continued on all 3 accounts all week, even late at night and early am. Time of day or type of activity do not seem to matter. Hope this can be resolved soon.

Happy New Year everyone!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 11:16 AM   #14
star4rock

star4rock will become famous soon enough

So I was playing polar plunge, and suddenly, the game froze over, and after a couple minutes, I was logged out. However, I couldn't close out of the window, and I was forced to force quit safari.
star4rock is offline Male
Old 01-02-2011, 01:49 AM   #15

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
i get logged out once in a while. i think ganz programmers have to do some work so they dump the people. doesent bother me since i hope they are working on the please waits....and etc. Unity player seems to be a bigger problem for me. there i get logged out too often.
be patient everyone, they do have to fix and up-date things at some time in 24/7.
This may be true, but since it occurs at all hours of the day and night, I think it might be a different cause - unless Ganz has their programmers working 24/7.

It really started when the map was introduced and can affect any number of areas: Clubhouse, Daily Activities, Arcade, Gardening...just suddenly logged off and the only option is to log back in again, knowing that you have lost whatever time you put into a game.

Hopefully these problems will get worked out - soon, pretty please...
Old 01-05-2011, 06:55 PM   #16
zct2002

blah4768 is a jewel in the roughblah4768 is a jewel in the rough

I been having the same problem, but it goes back months! I tried technical help, let's just say they always say it is MY computer problem. Hmphf!! It is NOT MY COMPUTER! It drives me nutty when it happens! Really REALLY annoying! Then of course they tell me to use fire fox insted of internet explorer, so I try it all, and both ways are bad. So frustrating!
blah4768 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 06:58 PM   #17
Call me Scarlet :3
SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!

I've been having the same problem! Some people think its the new map, but I've been experiencing this long before the map was added. Another glitch is that I almost got banned from KC + when I didn't even talk! I only said "yum, chocolate" when I got icecream from Mr. Moo! And that was when I first came in!
SignaturePeaceP is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 01:26 AM   #18
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
We have been experiencing random, immediate logouts in the midst of games, jobs & other activities.

These are NOT due to inactivity - they occur WHILE we are in the midst of a job, game, task, etc.

US server (forgot the number); Deluxe NA account, deluxe Asian account, & regular european account. OUr niece had the same thing happen to her (NA, regular account).

It began over the weekend & has continued through the present. About 3-4 times per day, per account.

We sincerely hope THIS will be adressed during the maintenace tonight.

Respectfully submitted,
Bankskinz in Virginia!!!
This is still occurring on a daily basis on my account (USDeluxe) as well, even as recent as 5 minutes ago!
Jeanene
jeanenehea is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 03:21 PM   #19
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

This actually just started on my accounts last night. I was kind of surprised it didn't hit me sooner, but I was trying to bump up my kc on one account and got kicked out during the Eager Beaver game after like half an hour of play time. Oy.
balletrockstar is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 03:35 PM   #20
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Hi Banks!

This is an age old problem for me that comes and goes. Recently I've been experiencing the auto-logouts at the top of the hour on my main account. (Server 10 - NA)

As soon as the clock turns :00, my account is logged out when I'm am in the middle of something. Usually I'm in my room decorating. It's been going on for about 5 days again now.
kayembee is offline Female
Closed