Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2011, 11:43 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

Default Quizzy's q of the day/calendar trivia

I get error messages when I try to play Quizzy today. It says oops..no question for the question of the day and it says undefined for the calendar trivia.
lillysmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2011, 11:51 PM   #2
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Re: Quizzy's q of the day/calendar trivia

I tried it twice to be sure I pressed the right button.

Someone might have had their vacation on their mind and forgot to cover their work.

Hopefully it will be added at the start of the business day!
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 08-01-2011, 08:30 AM   #3
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Still seeing this same problem!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2011, 09:01 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: Quizzy's q of the day/calendar trivia

Me too on all 3 of our accounts.

suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 08-01-2011, 09:05 AM   #5
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Yes. I let it run to the end and it was Undefined with a checkmark as undefined as the answer with undefined under that.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female
Old 08-01-2011, 10:16 AM   #6
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I had the same problem. Undefined.... and no question set.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 08-01-2011, 12:42 PM   #7

Twinkle Toes is a jewel in the roughTwinkle Toes is a jewel in the rough

I think this should actually be classified as Major?

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

I also think that shoddy programming has become the norm instead of the exception on Webkinz.
Twinkle Toes is offline Female
Old 08-01-2011, 12:47 PM   #8

RachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guide

Default No Quizzies Bonus Question or Calendar Question Today!!! :(

When you click on the Bonus Question today a little message box pops up saying that there is no question set for today.

Then you go to the Calendar Question and the it lets you click on it , but the question says undefined and there are no answers to click on.

Has anybody else realized this problem?
RachaelC10/20 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2011, 12:52 PM   #9
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Re: No Quizzies Bonus Question or Calendar Question Today!!! :(

Hmm, weird. That's some new thing.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 08-01-2011, 12:52 PM   #10

hugged has disabled reputation

Quizzy's is a colony of glitches. I don't even go there anymore.
hugged is offline Female
Closed