Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2012, 09:09 PM   #1
ell you SHOULD like
Webkinz :)

pinkguitar20 is just really nicepinkguitar20 is just really nice

Default Quizzy's Corner Time Glitch

Has anyone else had this problem? Sometimes, when I go to Quizzy's, the kinztime goes backwards 40 minutes or so, sometimes more or less. It's kind of annoying, cause when I go to Quizzy's it's usually to get lots of KC for a rare item, but when the clock does this, I can't tell what time it is and I don't know when to stop and go buy the item. So, yeah, kind of annoying.
pinkguitar20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2012, 09:39 PM   #2

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

Default Re: Quizzy's Corner Time Glitch

I never go to Quizzy's, but the clock will occasionally skip behind for me at random times. It hardly ever happens anymore, but it used to happen to me a lot. If you want to know what time it is I suggest looking at the clock at the bottom right corner of your computer screen.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2012, 12:47 PM   #3
Bruins!

jarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talent

I have this problem not only in Quizzy's, but nearly everywhere else too. It happens at least once a day, and I believe it happens from a lack of activity. In your case, when you are not switching rooms, because you are playing Quizzy's for a long period of time, it will set the time back. It's a weird glitch, I know, and I have no idea why it happens. It happens to me mostly when I am in the Curio Shop. All you have to do is look at your computer clock. I know the time on your computer clock doesn't exactly match up, but it's the closest time you have when this glitch happens. It is kind of annoying. I hope this helps!
jarrett211 is offline Male
Old 06-21-2012, 12:49 PM   #4
<3 love is love

24724 is an unparalleled talent
24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent

It happens to me all the time at Quizzy's. I hate it.
24724 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2012, 11:42 PM   #5
♥Autumn♥

cuteycuteycute is a creator of wonder
cuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wonder

Awe...I am so sorry this is happening to you!

Though, I'm not sure how to fix this issue, but I recommend trying a different browser...
Some Browsers are Firefox and Google Chrome...

Hope this helps!
cuteycuteycute is offline Female
Old 06-21-2012, 11:48 PM   #6
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Sorry it is happening to you
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2012, 12:09 PM   #7
ell you SHOULD like

pinkguitar20 is just really nicepinkguitar20 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by jarrett211
I have this problem not only in Quizzy's, but nearly everywhere else too. It happens at least once a day, and I believe it happens from a lack of activity. In your case, when you are not switching rooms, because you are playing Quizzy's for a long period of time, it will set the time back. It's a weird glitch, I know, and I have no idea why it happens. It happens to me mostly when I am in the Curio Shop. All you have to do is look at your computer clock. I know the time on your computer clock doesn't exactly match up, but it's the closest time you have when this glitch happens. It is kind of annoying. I hope this helps!
Actually, its not just when im playing quizzy's for a long time, sometimes the clock sets back when i have not even answered the first question.
pinkguitar20 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2012, 12:22 PM   #8
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

This glitch has been around forever (since 2009, anyway). When you click on Quizzy's Question Corner, the clock defaults to the time it was when you logged in. That's why sometimes it will be 10 minues behind and sometimes 40 minutes behind; it depends on how long ago you logged in.
willow234 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2012, 11:42 PM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

As wiillow said, this is an old glitch that has been going on for a long time and I don't think they can fix it. It does affect timing of things during fallfest and that type of event.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-27-2012, 01:51 AM   #10

Ritzcracker could rule the worldRitzcracker could rule the world
Ritzcracker could rule the worldRitzcracker could rule the worldRitzcracker could rule the worldRitzcracker could rule the worldRitzcracker could rule the worldRitzcracker could rule the world

To be specific, it will jump you back in time to when you logged in. This glitch has always been around as far as I know, definitely back to when we started with Webkinz in 2007. There is a way around it. If you go to the Employment Office, then to Quizzy's right away, you won't jump back in time. If you have been to the E.O. at any time, then go to Quizzy's later, it will jump you back in time to when you were at the E.O.

One neat thing, sometimes you can use this glitch to catch an hourly activity that you missed. If you've been playing for a while, then realize the hour changed before you did the hourly, you can jump yourself back and still do it. It doesn't work with all of them, but it does with some.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed