Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 08:09 AM   #1
Peace to all
Webkinz :)

JennaBee is just really niceJennaBee is just really nice

Default Quizzy's Calendar: Questions Reset

UPDATE: No picture yet but no more answering the same questions over and over again. Now, when we get that picture, I expect it to be AWESOME! [...lol...]

For the last few days, I have noticed that I am answering the same questions over and over again. At first I thought it was just my forgetful age, lol, but now I have confirmed that I can go back and forth between the calendars and answer both of January's questions over and over again.

Did not see this posted here; wondering if anyone else is seeing this too.

Last edited by JennaBee; 01-10-2010 at 08:46 AM.. Reason: UPDATE
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2010, 08:38 AM   #2

niobe is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Quizzy's Calendar: Questions Reset

Same here. Same questions over and over. And we thought Quizzy was safe...........
niobe is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 09:19 AM   #3
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

I saw it, too.
Gypsy is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 09:41 AM   #4
twizzlers1010101

coconuty is on a distinguished road

I'm doing it right now. I switched months and the questions reset.
After first round
Click the image to open in full size.

Switch months...

Go back..
questions reset...viola

weird glitch, but it sure makes a lota cash if you do it over and over again

Last edited by coconuty; 01-02-2010 at 09:50 AM..
Old 01-02-2010, 09:46 AM   #5
Where is she?

vwcatbus is a glorious beacon of lightvwcatbus is a glorious beacon of lightvwcatbus is a glorious beacon of light

Yup, me too.
vwcatbus is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 10:44 AM   #6
CDplayergirl98

Also, even if you do the daily bonus question, it does not say "1/31" at the bottom of the calendar.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:45 AM   #7

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

Same here. I thought I was going crazy cause I was sure I had done the question the day before. lol
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 11:14 AM   #8
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Yep, that's happening to me too. The same thing is also happening to the "Daily Bonus Question!"
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 01-02-2010, 11:21 AM   #9

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

Don't complain to much it's paying again and again for multiple answers. That could add up over the week. I just Love Quizzies
HAZYDAY is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 01:17 PM   #10

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Yes, this was reported in the glitch section two days ago, back when it was noticed on the Asian account. This will continue until it is brought to the attention of Ganz either in the official glitch reports or when they notice it. Nothing will save in QUizzy's Corner. Instead of switching months, just hit January again and they will reload.
loganace33 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
code wowewe