Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 05:27 PM   #11
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Exclamation Quizzy's Blast Not Working Even When Logging out and back in

I wasn't sure how to file this, under Major or Minor. If it's wrong, I apologize.

The 5:00 Daily Activity running now is Quizzy's Blast. I have had several problems with this in the past, with only the empty board showing up, and no darts, and it usually worked to just log out, clear cache, and try again. However, I have done that several times now, and I repeatedly am getting this screen:

Click the image to open in full size.

Account Type: American
Server: unknown
Browser: IE 8
Last Activity: Logging in, clicking on Daily Activities, then on Quizzy's Blast

Last edited by samoyeds43; 12-16-2009 at 05:31 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 02:27 PM   #12
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Default Quizzy's Blast Doesn't Start Up

I may get pics, but it hasn't worked for me.
RobertFrog is offline Male
Old 12-28-2009, 02:32 PM   #13
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Quizzy's Blast Doesn't Start Up

If you could describe your problem maybe we can help. I know that this is one of the games that does not work the first time you try it because there is no way to shoot the arrows. You have to log out and back in and then it will work.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 02:35 PM   #14
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

In the 2-3 daily activity, I clicked on the arrow, and then the picture froze at the dart board.

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
If you could describe your problem maybe we can help. I know that this is one of the games that does not work the first time you try it because there is no way to shoot the arrows. You have to log out and back in and then it will work.
Oh. This is minor.....
RobertFrog is offline Male
Old 12-28-2009, 02:37 PM   #15
Gift Guru

cdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to behold

That's my problem. Pics are attached. It's just annoying, because you have to log out and then log back in. This happens to me all the time, and it's quite annoying. Sometimes the darts just puff smoke instead of shooting as well. I know it can be fixed by logging out, but it's hugely annoying.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgglitch.jpg (238.4 KB, 4 views)
cdfys is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 02:40 PM   #16
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

This issue is already in the official glitch reports.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 02:40 PM   #17

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Quizzy Blast not loading

The problem obviously has the same source as the notorious "Fairy Falls do not load" glitch. The reason, as I see it, is that the game starts before all images load completely. Likely, it has to be fixed module by module. Meanwhile, log out and log in back.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:26 AM   #18
I'm a Country Gal

cassielol214 is a creator of wonder
cassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wonder

Default Quizzy's blast not working!!!!!

For a few months my Quizzy's blast has not been working i have been trying and trying to do it but it just has the board up there but no darts no categories and no speed throttle is showing at all just a dart board.
cassielol214 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2009, 01:27 AM   #19
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Quizzy's blast not working!!!!!

Have you tried logging out and back in and trying again?
Usally that works for me.
Billy1920 is offline Male
Old 12-31-2009, 01:28 AM   #20
I'm a Country Gal

cassielol214 is a creator of wonder
cassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Quizzy Blast not loading

oh my gosh i have been getting this too and i just reported it
cassielol214 is offline Female
Closed