Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   Minor Quizzy Blast not loading (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/quizzy-blast-not-loading-581583/)

unsoclbuttrfly12-07-2009 08:02 PM

Quizzy Blast not loading

Hi - hope I'm posting this in the right place. I did scroll through several pages of glitch reports and didn't find a thread about this (sorry if I missed it!). I've been having a problem with Quizzy Blast (from the daily activities) not loading correctly. Is this happening to anyone else?

Glitch: Quizzy Blast (daily activities) does not load completely.
Glitch Location: Quizzy Blast activity page

Your last activity before the glitch: Today's Activities, click on the arrow to go to the Quizzy Blast game, then it happens.
What happened during the glitch: Background loads, but not the darts. No way to close the activity except to logout.
What happened after the glitch: Have to logout to exit the game, then log back in.
Screenshot: Didn't get one, but can try to get one next time it's on.

Did you have to log out and back in? Yes
Did you clear your cache? Yes
Did you close and restart your browser? Yes
Did you restart your computer? Yes
Did the glitch happen again? Yes, repeatedly for a few weeks now.

Account type: American account
Operating System: Windows XP Professional
Brower Name and Version: Both Mozilla (3.5.5) and Internet Explorer v8
Flash Version: 10
Server Number: 7

Any Additional Comments:
I get the Quizzy Blast background, but the rest of the game doesn't load. I can't shoot the darts off randomly to get out of the game....can't do anything, for that matter. The only way to exit the Quizzy Blast screen is to logout of Webkinz completely. I have tried clearing my cache and using a different browser, but still have the same problem.

Ranger198512-07-2009 08:09 PM

Re: Quizzy Blast not loading

This is listed under the glitch reports thread labelled: Most Webkinz World features must be loaded twice. You're not alone - it's happening to a lot of people, me included.

Katiekinz12-07-2009 08:12 PM

It happens to me too! But when I log out then log back in it still lets me play so I don't really worry about it. It takes pretty long though. :/

xMEAGANx12-07-2009 09:47 PM

happening to me too :/

honeybunny051712-11-2009 12:26 AM

I have that problem too. But all i do is log out, then log back in and then go to Daily Activeties and then YOU'RE IN!!! Well, it works for me, anyway.:gwc:

Hopefully they will fix this glitch. And don't worry it happens to me, too.

--------------------------------------------------------------
:gr:Golden Retriever!

PaperButterfly12-11-2009 05:13 PM

I'm in the same boat, even reloading it and relogging in usually don't help me either. It usually stays stuck and will not work for me. Every once in awhile it does work but only about 25% of the time.

lfsgrammy112-11-2009 10:19 PM

Quizzy's Blast

This is getting ridiculous! Haven't been able to answer trivia questions in any category for over six weeks! Can only answer bonus question of the day and calendar. This happened to me about a year ago, but not for this long. Hope this gets fixed soon.:o:wallbash:

murphy2007112-12-2009 08:03 AM

Re: Quizzy's Blast

Quizzy's Corner, or the activity, Quizzy's Blast?

NicoleDriz12-13-2009 11:34 AM

New Quizzy's Blast glitch?

I apologize if this thread has already been posted, unfortunately I do not have time to browse through all the threads.....

I have been experiencing the problem of having to log out and load the Quizzy's Blast "today's activities" for some time now, but I just went to do it as my 11am activity and something really weird happened:

I was on my last dart, fired it and no quesiton appeared for me to answer. Frustrated, I went to quit the game but couldn't, I clicked my mouse again and it made the sound of another dart firing, but no dart fired on the screen, however a question did show up BUT the answers were moving around, rapidly switching order. I tried to click on the correct answer, got my kinzcash, but the game kept going! I was able to timeit and wait to click the correct answer several times so that I ended up winning $77 kinzcash (which is I believe is not possible as $50 is the max for the game).

I don't know how to take screeen shots and I'm sorry I couldn't get one, but this was really bizzare!!

ButterflyFlower12-13-2009 11:37 AM

Re: New Quizzy's Blast glitch?

Wow that's so weird! I've never heard of that happening before! At least you got some KC out of it xD I haven't been able to play that game in a long time; it never loads.