Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 10:05 PM   #1
ow !!! I can fly
Webkinz :)

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

Angry Quick draw not working

hello

is anyone having traouble with the quick draw last hour? I clicked on it and it didn't do anything, it was like that yesterday!!! I am not very happy with webkinz these days!!!!
please help me
happy1979 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2010, 10:33 PM   #2
e can find a cure

natalie456789 is a jewel in the roughnatalie456789 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Quick draw not working

It does that to me ALL the time. I finally stopped trying to doing them.
natalie456789 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 10:43 PM   #3
maddiefu
Maddiefu is an unknown quantity at this point

i STOPED DOING THEM BECAUSE THE SCREEN JUST TURNS DARKER AND DOSEN'T DO ANYTHING. IT ANNOYS ME A LOT.

25 WEBKINZ AND COUNTING!
Maddiefu is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 10:38 PM   #4
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

It has been having issues for me for a while now but lately it doesn't work at all. I used to just have to go to another screen then come back to it but that doesn't even work anymore. No matter how many times I click, come back and click again, log out and back in, clear my cache... nothing works.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:27 PM   #5

squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button
squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button

2 days with Quickdraw not working. Seems like several glitches started yesterday (Kinzville Academy & Employment Office too). I hope the next update fixes it!
Old 05-11-2010, 06:13 PM   #6
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

Me to for like 3 months and it would keep freezing so I finally just stopped
Emeraldbooo is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 09:27 PM   #7
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

My Quick Draws have also not been working for the past 2 days. The screen darkens but no draw ticket ever pops up... the only thing left clickable is the Bingoz box or Log Out.

My Wheel of Yum and extra daily Deluxe Employment job are also not working.
I am on server #5.
alleine is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 12:40 PM   #8
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

I have not had a single Quick Draw work since May 3.
Amneris is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 05:52 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

I called Ganz this morning to report this ( I assumed I wasn't going to be the first) and the lady was pretty unsympathetic. I told her about this glitch and the 5 others that were affecting my ability to play in WW and she basically said " Yeah, we're getting a lot of that. Good Luck!"
CherylSeptember is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 06:04 PM   #10

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

Hey good news! For the first time in five days I was able to do a quick draw. Hopefully it is not a fluke and they have the problem fixed.
Draconia is offline Female
Closed