Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2010, 09:23 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

duckrose01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Problems with party packs

Hi there! I have a problem in Webkinz world, about the party.Well, when i want to go to
a friend's pizza party( when i want to click the "Go to party!" button) it disappeared and after some
seconds, it appears a message that the party isn't at home and tells mer to try again after a couple of minutes. Then, the party button disappear for a couple of minutes. The problem was repeated again and again. With this problem, i didn't go to the party. Then, I made a garden party. But i can't go because the party button doesn't appear. I have a lot of browsers, i tried them all, and the same problem. What can i do?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2010, 09:29 AM   #2
I <3 James Maslow

gwenstefani333 is a jewel in the roughgwenstefani333 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Problems with party packs

I think what may have happened was your friend wasn't on Webkinz because he or she forgot about the party
When this happens, the party is cancelled.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:32 AM   #3

Yes, but how do you explain that i can't go to my own party?
Old 10-17-2010, 09:47 PM   #4
Peaky07

AthenaIsis is a splendid one to beholdAthenaIsis is a splendid one to beholdAthenaIsis is a splendid one to beholdAthenaIsis is a splendid one to behold

As said above, you couldn't go to your friend's party because they probably weren't at home or on WW. But for your own party...I'm not sure. I've had the same problem once. Did you try switching rooms to see if the party button showed up in another room?
AthenaIsis is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 11:47 AM   #5

Yeah, but the same problem was there
Old 10-18-2010, 12:06 PM   #6
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

Sorry I don't know what to do. I hope you can get it to work.
98otter is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 01:24 PM   #7
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

When you make your own party you need to be in the room you want the party to start in. Are you sure you were in the right zone? If you set it up in one zone but your phone is in another your button won't show up.

These home parties have been horrible. They've been out long enough there's really no excuse for the amount of glitches they have in them. My daughter hosted 2 and neither one worked properly, it kept sending the guests home. Plus you don't even get party food or decorations. So what makes it a pizza or garden party? Why give different theme options if there's nothing that comes with the package to go with that theme?
Old 10-19-2010, 05:48 PM   #8

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Three parties in a row, my granddaughter was so disappointed. This was the first party she was invited to since they came out and the first one was canceled. Sat. she was invited to a pizza party and by the time the invitation came, it was too late to go. Yesterday, she was invited to a Princess party. She was so excited. She got her pet all dressed and waited for the party to start. I was on the phone with her. She gets to the party and no one is there, including the host. She stayed anyway, to see if anyone showed up, got her loot bag and was so disappointed. To-day she was invited to a costume party. She was in school, so I decided to go for her. I put the pet in a costume and waited for the button. Pressed the button and it came back with, Your Host is not home. Waited for 15 mins. Don't know if it is the host or the party packs. Same host for all 3 parties. Huge disappointment.

Last edited by kirtoglou; 10-19-2010 at 05:49 PM.. Reason: Spelling
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 10-24-2010, 09:55 PM   #9

MangoMom is on a distinguished road

duckrose01, I've experienced this same thing on numerous occasions.

I don't know if this is still occurring or not because we stopped buying party packs over a week ago. We have four members of our family that have our own accounts. We'd invite each other to our parties. I can see all the computers and we had these glitches. I'd make sure that we were in the correct color zone and at the correct time, etc. We never had a party without some type of glitch/error. Nearly every time one of us could not attend the party since the button to attend the party never showed up. I also saw her respond that she was going to attend and we went look through the hostess' mail and sure enough she received the rsvp saying that her sister would attend. We've had so many disappointments with these parties. The last few parties we've tried to have the host couldn't get to her own party so no one was able to attend. Most every time we tried to attend an online webkinz friend's party (that we have no clue who they are in real life) we've gotten the host is not home message. The only exception to that was the very first party we attended. There was one of us and one other person at that party, but two of the party games could not be played since there were not enough people. That's when we tried to have one of us host a webkinz party most every night for a week or two. Since there were four of us we'd definitely be able to play all the games, or so we thought. That would be true if we'd all have been able to arrive at the party. So much kinzcash was spent on parties that wouldn't work properly. We pretty much gave up on the parties for the moment. It was too much for the children to get overly excited about only to be let down. They would mark it on their calendars and set timers to make sure they were on time. They'd double check color zones and such. It taught them responsibility and punctuality, but in the end they were disappointed.

We've also experienced all the guests getting sent home only to make us all and the host herself disappointed.

However we all agree that the circus party was pretty fun with the bouncy inflatables and such. Of all the parties that we tried out the circus themed party was the absolute best. There is some talk amongst the children that now that we all have circus costumes we may all get dressed in them and try out the circus party again in the future.

Hopefully the parties can be improved upon and the glitches repaired. This was a great idea. It was wonderful fun for the few instances that it was working at least until we got sent home unexpectedly. We had glimpses of it working when 3 of the four of us could attend, but I'd have one of my children with watery eyes watching the rest of us play because there was no 'go to party' button on her page like there should be. When that would happen she felt so bad that even though we offered for her to play on one of our accounts she didn't want to. Anyway, great idea, but needs some work.

I'm surprised that there wasn't more complaints about it.

Last edited by MangoMom; 10-24-2010 at 10:05 PM..
MangoMom is offline Female
Old 10-24-2010, 09:59 PM   #10
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by duckrose01
Hi there! I have a problem in Webkinz world, about the party.Well, when i want to go to
a friend's pizza party( when i want to click the "Go to party!" button) it disappeared and after some
seconds, it appears a message that the party isn't at home and tells mer to try again after a couple of minutes. Then, the party button disappear for a couple of minutes. The problem was repeated again and again. With this problem, i didn't go to the party. Then, I made a garden party. But i can't go because the party button doesn't appear. I have a lot of browsers, i tried them all, and the same problem. What can i do?
The parties have been severly messed up lately. They worked for about a week and since then there have been problems. House parties rarely work. I was suppose to go to 1 tonight and we all had the same problems. The host was on. We were all talking through wi with all the problems. The host was home but only a few of us were let into the party. Then a few minutes later we all got booted.

The other 3 parties we had tonight were broken too. Some parties didn't even have game countdowns then no one got the extra loot.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Closed