Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 02:28 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
buterrose is a jewel in the roughbuterrose is a jewel in the rough

Default Problems with communal contest

Is anyone else having problems getting their prize for the communal contest? I have 6 accounts and last weekend I only got the prize on two of them. This week I made sure that I played on all of the accounts and wrote down the times. I called ganz and the lady there was very unhelpful. She said that the system says I did not play. I told her I wrote down my times. I asked if how I could get it to show when I do play and she said she had no idea. She only could give me credit for one account even though I played on all six. And because I had two bamboo beds on my account which I had bought at a way earliler time she tried to tell me that I could not get one.
I am so frustrated with ganz. They need to get it together!!!!
buterrose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2010, 09:00 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
RandOmNonsenSe* is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Problems with communal contest

same thing happened with my account. we played on three, and only two got it. and ganz workers can be very aggravating XD
RandOmNonsenSe* is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 09:38 AM   #3
Gift Guru
acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

Default Re: Problems with communal contest

I'm not sure if this is what happened on your accounts, but I just noticed that you have to make sure you enter the competition before you play. You can enter by either voting for the prize on Monday through Thursday or by clicking "enter" on the communal contest page on either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. If you don't enter first, it won't count your scores and you won't get the prize. Simply playing the game does not enter you.

Yesterday (Saturday), I made sure that I played on all 5 of our family accounts. But this morning, (Sunday), I just happened to be logged in to my daughter's account to do her dailies when I decided to check the progress of the communal contest. To my surprise, she had an "enter competition" button below the progress bar. I know I played the game on her account on Saturday. But it's possible that I forgot to vote for the prize on her account, and therefore she was not officially entered. I had to click "enter competition, " go play the game again on her account, and then it told me that she was entered in the competition.

So make sure that you have either voted for the prize, or entered yourself before you play. Then, after you play the game, go back and make sure that it tells you that you are entered in the competition.
acourt is offline Female