Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 12:14 AM   #11
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Problem with WW Server/ Continuous "Please Wait"

View Post Originally Posted by AuntieV
I posted my problem originally just with the Kinz Post not working.. and I did call Ganz last week about it and was told they had not heard any other reports about it??
But then today I realized that the "Please Wait" is appearing a lot, during all sorts of activities... and well now I wonder if they are related.
Any advice on how to deal with this??
Many thanks, Auntie V
Not really any way to deal with it, Auntie....except wait for Ganz to get the issues fixed.
I called them this morning...you can read what I wrote about it on the Kinzpost not working thread...here is a link:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post19663979

As to the "Please Wait...." being worse than ever...well, the customer service rep I talked to did not admit to that being a worse issue than normal. (whatever that means) She said she plays everyday and had no troubles with Jumbleberry Fields (I had brought that up specifically, as it has been nearly impossible for me to play on any of my accounts WHEN the kinzpost is down...if the kp is working the Jumble game does fine LOL)

And, if the kp is not working, then doing anything else, espeically in the rooms, is nearly (or IS) impossible...forget gardening!

Today, it got so bad, that I could not even drag food from my dock to my pet's pic on the left of the dock to feed it! Each piece of food took literally 3-4 minutes (yes I actually timed it!) from the time I dropped it on my pet to the time it "got eaten" and the pet had it's little speech bubble (where they say "yummy" or whatever) and for the HHH points to go up.
That is just crazy!
Very frustrating.

Yes, it all started with last Wed's long maintenance/update.
It's been a week now!
C'mon Ganz!
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 06:01 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Beesip is on a distinguished road

I am going absolutely nuts over the Please Wait signs. I cannot get into pet rooms, use kinz post, get into Kinz Parks, or if i get in , I freeze up immediately! I log out, log in, log out , log in. Its getting really stressfull I have a ton of money invested in pets, estore stuff,etc, and it really gets me upset that I cannot enjoy the site. I finally down loaded Fire Fox and that worked for awhile, but now the Please Waits are back again on both Safari and Fire Fox. I am in the USA and use a MAC laptop.
Beesip is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 06:13 PM   #13
bc2
Webkinz :)
bc2 has disabled reputation

I feel the same way Beesip, it's adding a lot of stress to my life that I am unable to just get on and enjoy the site like I used to. It's supposed to be a game and be fun but instead it just makes me angry and upset. I so want to quite buying from Ganz but at the same time I hate to waste all the money I spent already. I think I'll go absolute minimum from now on though... 1 pet once a year, that's it.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:22 PM   #14
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

I have posted about this issue and the kinzpost issue several times today in different places on WI and it seems as though no one took me very seriously (like it was my computer or something). I called Ganz several times. They said they know about the kinzpost issue and are working on it. She mentioned that she knew about the "please wait" issues as well getting worse but she didn't say they were doing anything about it.

After my multiple phone calls and things I've tried, I came to the conclusion (with the help of the Ganz rep) that it is on their end not mine. Clearning caches/cookies, internet speed, internet browsers, running other programs, etc. have nothing to do with it.

At one point she did try to blame it on being summertime and lots of kids being on WW at the same time. Well, if this is the way it's going to be all summer...this is NO FUN.

I am getting bombarded with please waits and freeze ups all day long and there is nothing I can do about it. It is on Ganz's end.

Needless to say, it's EXTREMELY frustrating and very disappointing. Wow.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Closed