Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 02:37 PM   #1
Call me Boss-T
Gifted

Bostie Luver has a spectacular aura about

Default Problem with WW Server/ Continuous "Please Wait"

- Arcade not giving money
- Cannot reach Some articles of Plumpy's Corner
- Kinzpost still not sending
-Please wait shows up ALL the time and takes forever to get back on track.
Anyone else having issues? This is on the US account for me

View Post Originally Posted by Bostie Luver
It says Oops, sorry, a problem has occurred while sending messages to our server

Last edited by Bostie Luver; 06-07-2010 at 02:43 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2010, 02:39 PM   #2
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

Default Re: Problem with WW Server

I haven't noticed the Plumpy or arcade issue, but my Kinzpost still won't send
Old 06-07-2010, 02:40 PM   #3
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

Sorry to hear this is happening to you too, how frustrating. I've been seeing a lot of threads with others having issues, so it's not just you. I've been getting a lot of "please wait", having trouble logging on, and freezing.
pinkdiamonds is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 02:42 PM   #4
Call me Boss-T
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by pinkdiamonds
Sorry to hear this is happening to you too, how frustrating. I've been seeing a lot of threads with others having issues, so it's not just you. I've been getting a lot of "please wait", having trouble logging on, and freezing.
Please Wait shows up all the time. Ever since that long update Wednesday thing shave gone awry.

Ganz needs to fix the bugs before making changes on everything in WW (ie, new pets, changing the Clubhouse look, adding another room, etc)
Old 06-07-2010, 02:45 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
eipjimmy has a spectacular aura abouteipjimmy has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Problem with WW Server/ Continuous "Please Wait"

I also am having long wait times, am unable to kinzpost and have been having trouble getting the trades in the clubhouse to complete without the problem with the server message.
eipjimmy is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 02:54 PM   #6
Call me Boss-T
Gifted

Now I cannot get to my room, clubhouse, or the stadium...
Am I the only one?
Old 06-07-2010, 02:56 PM   #7
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

-Please wait shows up ALL the time and takes forever to get back on track.

It says Oops, sorry, a problem has occurred while sending messages to our server
I'm sorry to hear you are having problems. I've had a few also, like games not rewarding Kinzcash, and Ganz is aware of that one... They seem to have been having some problems with server problems lately.

My computer was running slowly this morning, and I've been getting the "Please wait" messages in various places, vacation, fairy forest, and I've gotten the Oops sorry a problem has occurred in games as well.

Ganz needs to fix the bugs before making changes on everything in WW (ie, new pets, changing the Clubhouse look, adding another room, etc)

I think I might have mentioned that bit about fixing bugs several months ago (lol) that it would help if they could fix the issues, then test new things with everything else to make sure they all work together.

Let's hope these issues can be fixed soon. You might want to call Ganz, especially if you're not getting awarded Kinzcash for games and such. Hopefully some of this information helps.

phoenixsprite is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 10:15 PM   #8
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I can't use the kinzpost and when I logged off it said this for the frist time: "It says Oops, sorry, a problem has occurred while sending messages to our server" and it doesn't send my gifts and I have trades to do. I don't do the KA or the clubhouse or the kinzpark they don't work for me anyways for some reason
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 10:20 PM   #9
AuntieV
AuntieV is on a distinguished road

I posted my problem originally just with the Kinz Post not working.. and I did call Ganz last week about it and was told they had not heard any other reports about it??
But then today I realized that the "Please Wait" is appearing a lot, during all sorts of activities... and well now I wonder if they are related.
Any advice on how to deal with this??
Many thanks, Auntie V
AuntieV is offline Female
Old 06-08-2010, 12:56 PM   #10
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

I think its a WW wide issue. For me, I just am REALLY patient. Also, try not to have alot of screens up, like if your on You Tube, I found that it slows down WW to Snail mode.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Closed