Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   Major problem with peek-a-newz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/problem-peek-newz-680797/)

Taku202-13-2011 08:03 AM

problem with peek-a-newz

hi, so i finally found flora 5 times on peek-a-newz and it said that i just have to fill in the security code so i did and then it said something like a server error happened and i have to try again. now i thought well ok i just have to look in my dock in ww but there was nothing.
i have a screenshot of it here

i hope this will be fixed

ok, that is crazy, but i finally got it. i tried again on the wkn page and then i had to click on the peek-a-newz thing again and then i entered my user nam and pw and then a window showed up where i had to put the security code, so that was it and i have it now. a couple of hours later. but i am happy to have it....

dragonbird02-13-2011 08:04 AM

Re: problem with peek-a-newz

I'm so glad you were able to get it! :) YEAH!!!

Taku202-13-2011 08:04 AM

it can be closed

dawnscott102-13-2011 09:54 AM

It is because you have your pop-up blocker on.
This is what happens when you don't turn off your pop-up blocker. If you turn it off for that site it will pop the box up every time you find her and then at the end.
I know from experience I couldn't for the life of me get it to pop up, then I would delete cookies and sign back in and it was there. I had already shut it off but for some reason my anti-virus turned them back on.

happy197902-13-2011 05:31 PM

invaild securty codes

hello

I was just wondering if anyone having trouble when they type the code for the floating roses on wkn site because I am!!! I didn't have they problem before!!!!

this is what I keep getting
Sorry, you have provided an invalid security code. Please try again!

Help!!!

Cheesy102-13-2011 07:18 PM

Re: invaild securty codes

I have also had this happen. Except when I get that message "Sorry, you have provided an invalid security code. Please try again!" it for some reason closes the window, and does not give me the chance to try it again. For the contest they have today, after a few tries I was finally able to receive the prize.

happy197902-13-2011 10:33 PM

I didn't get it

kawee02-15-2011 10:50 AM

I have tried for hours to get it and nothing works, i cleared cache, allowed pop-ups, tried all different browsers, called Ganz, still didn't work.

I don't know where else to put this but I called Ganz about my problem with the peek a news game.

Unfortunately not enough people called in to report a problem so nothing will be done about those of us who weren't seeing the hamster.
The help desk said if we want a problem fixed we have to call and report it. They need many calls to try and fix the problem. :???:

Candycat60902-15-2011 11:55 AM

Sorry, no. This didn't happen to me. I got my WKN rose the first day, and I had no problems. If it would help, try turning pop-up blocker off and double/triple/quadruple/whatever check the way you wrote the code.

Hope it helps!