Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2011, 05:44 AM   #11
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Prizes won window

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
The reason you are not seeing the prize window is because after the maintenance there has been a problem with the ads.
When you sign in and do not see the Ads on the side of WW that is where the problem is.

I went to Webkinz.com and opened a new window and it comes up now. But randomly makes the ads disappear

The prizes are indeed being awarded to the accounts it is just the glitch with the ads.

It seems that the only browser that didn't have issues with the ads was Google Chrome

I know a lot of members were saying this problem the day of the Maintenance and it was not allowing us to see the Jesse Movie and many called Ganz and they are aware of the problem. Hopefully it fixes itself. But I would just advise everyone to close down their WW and reopen it going through Welcome to Webkinz
If you use a shortcut it does the same thing with making the ads disappear so going through the main website is the way to go.
I checked my dock carefully, and the prizes were NOT added to my account. I am logging in through the Parent Area as suggested in another post. I also logged in using Google Chrome, and the prizes still didn't appear.
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2011, 12:11 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

NJD17 is on a distinguished road

Question Not Receiving WKN Pumpkin & spree roll

I have played on three accounts yesterday and today and I am not getting the prizes. I have logged in on IE and FF. Is anyone else having the same problem. Very aggrivating to speand the time and not recieved the items.

Thanks

NJD17 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 07:25 PM   #13
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Default Not getting Peek-a-Newz prizes

So I go and spend the 45 minutes to get 2 Peek-a-Newz prizes for my 2 accounts. This at least the second day that I got the prizes at Webkinz Newz, but when I log in, there are no prizes on either account! Is anyone else having this trouble? What a total waste of time!
Old 10-03-2011, 07:31 PM   #14

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Not getting Peek-a-Newz prizes

Did you go through your dock? The prizes pop-up window doesn't show up anymore. If not, maybe call Ganz.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 07:37 PM   #15
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Tarabella is right. The popup window showing the prizes you won since your last login has not shown on some accounts since the last maintenance on Wednesday. The prizes should be in your dock though, at the end of each category (food/clothes/objects).
elymic is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 07:40 PM   #16
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

At first, that's what I thought, but I see nothing new. Figures.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:43 PM   #17
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Sorry you can't find your items!
I didn't realize the pop on windows alerting that you won disappeared off some accounts.
They're still on mine.
But at any rate checking your dock is always the place to start because there's always glitches that will make these things not show up for one reason or another.

Also, have you tried this guide?:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...inutes-699148/
It really did take me only about 5 minutes to do peek-a-news for one account.
x3

I hope this helps!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 10-04-2011, 09:37 AM   #18
nannylace has a spectacular aura aboutnannylace has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by kathyincanada
So I go and spend the 45 minutes to get 2 Peek-a-Newz prizes for my 2 accounts. This at least the second day that I got the prizes at Webkinz Newz, but when I log in, there are no prizes on either account! Is anyone else having this trouble? What a total waste of time!
The same thing happened to me, no peek-a-newz prize in my account, I checked nothing new.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:11 PM   #19
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I am sure if you look through your dock again you will find them. The popups don't show unless the ads do, and the direct link to the logon screen that some people have been using no longer shows ads since the last big maintenance.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-04-2011, 06:21 PM   #20
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Prizes won window

There is a new shortcut that will show the ads and I think the wiki has been updated with it. If you don't want to see the ads turn them off the way you did before. Here is the new shortcut.
Webkinz World - Come In and Play
marnabear is offline Female
Closed