Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 08:10 PM   #1
YadyYadyYady
Webkinz :)

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Default Prize Klaw

I just reported that Dunk the Zingos would not allow play, Now!!!! the Prize Klaw said I have already done it!!!!!!! I have not!

What's going on?
yadyram is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 08:13 PM   #2

gattshall6 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Prize Klaw

Account: American Deluxe
Prize Claw not working. Tried on first account, worked ok, but wouldn't pick up any prizes, ran out of time. Tried on my other account & it said I'd already had my turn. Tried deleting cookies and logging back in & then there was no arrow to do the event. I also noticed the Kinz Time showed 9:13 and it was only 8:07. Weird.
gattshall6 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 08:17 PM   #3
ILoveMyAliCat

Webkinz has TOO many glitches! They really need to test their games and items well before they put them on the site!
Old 12-07-2009, 08:17 PM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I had that happen on one of my accounts, too I wonder what is going on. The other accounts it worked just fine
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 08:19 PM   #5
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

server 1 is the problem for me

I log in, have 0 events, log out, log in. I manage to get events to show to do klaw. I grab a capsule, drop it in the tube and with :13 sec left, it told me I ran out of time. I tried to get a screen shot but it went quickly to the daily events.

here is a screen shot of the 0 events. I am not having any problems on other servers, just server one. couldn't do dunk last hour either as it said I had done it
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 17.png (147.6 KB, 3 views)
Old 12-07-2009, 08:20 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

I manage four deluxe accounts and found that three had the prize klaw available and working, but the 4th did not.

However on the deluxe activities the wheel of yum worked only for the 4th account. Wheel of yum was not available for the other three.

I logged off the 4th account and logged back in to find the prize klaw was now available but it said I had already used my turn.

Still can't get wheel of yum to appear for the other three.

Weird!
Old 12-07-2009, 08:26 PM   #7

gattshall6 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by iluvlabs
I manage four deluxe accounts and found that three had the prize klaw available and working, but the 4th did not.

However on the deluxe activities the wheel of yum worked only for the 4th account. Wheel of yum was not available for the other three.

I logged off the 4th account and logged back in to find the prize klaw was now available but it said I had already used my turn.

Still can't get wheel of yum to appear for the other three.

Weird!
That's because the Wheel of Yum isn't until 9pm.......It did that to me also when I couldn't do the Klaw machine, but the Wheel of Yum was available on the Deluxe activities. However, when I tried to spin it, it said the activity wasn't active or something like that. When I checked my Kinz time, it said it was 9:13 and it was 8pm............another great glitch. Wonder if I will be able to do the Wheel of Yum at 9 or if it will say I've already taken my turn???
gattshall6 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 08:30 PM   #8
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

The Prize Klaw did not work the first time I tried it (said that I had my turn already), but I went right back in and it let me do it the second time (without having to log off and back on).

My clock is also messed up on my accounts on server wapi 11. I have to log off and back on about 3-4 times before I can get the clock correct and do the hourly activities (and have the correct items show up in the Curio shop and the KinzStyle outlet).

SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 08:35 PM   #9
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

I'm on wapi11 (American, non-deluxe) and it would not let me do the claw. It said I already had my turn. So I went back to the activities tab, clicked the arrow for the claw again. This time, it let me press the start button before telling me that I'd already had my turn. I logged out and back in again, and this time, I didn't even have an arrow next to the claw activity. I guess it just doesn't like me tonight.

We were able to do the claw on three other American accounts (all different servers) and on my European account earlier.

UPDATE: After reading the responses of others here, I went back to check my clock on the wapi11 account. It was 8:37, and the clock would initially show the right time, then jump to 9:43 before I could do anything. I logged out and back in several times and by 8:38, it kept the correct time. I was then able to do the prize claw. I got 200KC.

Last edited by acourt; 12-07-2009 at 08:42 PM..
acourt is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 08:37 PM   #10
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

One of my accounts has a time 1 hour later then it actually is so I missed out on the Prize Klaw.
Closed