Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2011, 05:02 PM   #1
ebkinz A.my
Webkinz :)

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Default Previously read mail is missing and mixed up

I am having a terrible time with the Post Office and their record of my previously read mail.
I keep thinking it will be fixed with each update, but it is still a mess so I've decided to find out if it is related only to my computer.

When ever I read a piece of mail, I can no longer find it to read it again. My "Read Mail" is no longer in date order, only some of it shows up and what does show is always at least TWO MONTHS old. For example, none of the mail in my previously read mail is from August or September, and this is OCTOBER!

What is wrong? I can't refer to party invitations to confirm the date and time and color because it is NOT THERE!!! Where is all of the mail I have read? It is quite inconvenient when I can't access the history of what gifts have been sent to me by friends.

Please help me.
AKD
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2011, 05:05 PM   #2
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Previously read mail is missing and mixed up

You're not alone, mine is like that too.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 10-02-2011, 05:25 PM   #3
lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!

Im sure everyone's is like that. Maybe try clearing your cache.
lilkinza is offline Female
Old 10-02-2011, 05:31 PM   #4
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Mine is also like that.
It has been like that for awhile.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 10-02-2011, 05:52 PM   #5

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I think it first started when they added hosts to friends, that is when I first noticed it anyway
I have no record of any host gifts or any gifts or notes from my friends since then.
It is very upsetting! This needs to be fixed pronto!
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 10-02-2011, 07:29 PM   #6
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

AKD, I think everyone is having this same problem. Mine has been doing that for months now and it was never answered as to why it did it in the first place.

If it is something important....print your screen while it is up or you will never find it if you need to refer to it again.

It is very frustrating, but then again..........LOL......we all know about that don't we??
karkar99 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 12:18 AM   #7
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I know this is very frustrating AKD.We just have to bear with Ganz and hope that it gets fixed. Just make sure you make a screen shot of print it out if it is something important .

I think that this started in June/July. That is the last record of recent gifts or letters I have
Old 10-03-2011, 12:51 AM   #8
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

As far as I know there is no way to fix this atm, I can only recommend that perhaps if you get a lot of mail you might create a folder on your computer and screen shot the ones you need to keep, then you can keep them organized however you like.
Aeza is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 07:54 AM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It should be just about time for them to do a mail purge, I am thinking. They did this a while ago where they had removed everyones read mail.
It is doing the same to mine in all accounts again, too I really don't like having to go to the middle of my read mail to find the last letters I have received.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 11:07 AM   #10
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

I called this morning and told them 8 of my friends and all my accounts were experieinceing this problem. He logged into several of my accounts and confirmed that all of them were doing the same thing. Before he could suggest I empty my cache, I told him I clear everything (cookies, history, passwords, auto-fill, etc) each night before I shut down my computer. So he checked his own account and guess what? He was surprised to find that his account had the very same issue. I was so happy he experienced it for himself. He sent it along to the technical team.
Now let's hope it is fixed with the next update.
AKD
Closed