Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 11:37 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
bisblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Pot of Gold not working

I don't know if this an appropriate place to post this as it is about Webkinz News but... This morning the pot of gold prize is not working after 15 tries and after finding it twice (15 times x 2). The prize is not awarded. It keep saying security code is wrong.

Does this look wrong:

code1 copy.jpg

code2 copy.jpg

code3 copy.jpg

Anyone else having this problem?
bisblue is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2011, 11:42 AM   #2
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Pot of Gold not working

Your codes all look correct. Have you won a pot already? You can only win won Pot of gold prize, The 250KC once for each account. I only have one account and clicked on mine yesterday morning and I believe it worked. It told me I was awarded a 250 KC coin. Now I did not have a coin in my dock, but my kinz cash balance did go up.

If you have never won this before, call Ganz at 866- 932- 5469, from 9am to 6pm on Monday through Friday EST

Good luck!
peacemom is offline Female
Old 03-08-2011, 11:49 AM   #3

No, this is an account that has not won the prize.
bisblue is offline Male
Old 03-08-2011, 11:50 AM   #4
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

I think you should call Ganz. Also, Ganz does recommend that you clear your cache in between wins. Maybe that might help.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:54 AM   #5

I use Firefox for these contests and have it set to never keep anything (history, cookies, etc). The result is there is no cache to clear. It is clear every time I open Firefox.
bisblue is offline Male
Old 03-08-2011, 11:56 AM   #6
ishing you peace and

The only other thing I can think of is to call Ganz at the phone number I gave you. Sorry I could not help more and Good Luck!
Old 03-08-2011, 12:02 PM   #7

Thank you for the Ganz number and your posts. From what I have read on WI, calling really does not help with these kind of problems. I was simply wondering if anyone else was having this issue this morning. I have played these type of contests almost every time they have been available and since I play 10 accounts I play them a lot. This is the first time that after 30 tries I could not get it to work.
bisblue is offline Male
Old 03-08-2011, 12:05 PM   #8
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Did you put on CAPS Lock? Sometimes that helps. Since I started putting that on when I type the security codes, I haven't missed one yet. Without caps lock, even when I was certain I was typing it correctly, I got an error. With caps lock, no error.
FIA is offline Female
Old 03-08-2011, 12:09 PM   #9
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

I did play yesterday and work correct,

I think they forgot to reset the game to be done again,

so you can doit just once, until the reset
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 03-08-2011, 12:13 PM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Did you put on CAPS Lock? Sometimes that helps. Since I started putting that on when I type the security codes, I haven't missed one yet. Without caps lock, even when I was certain I was typing it correctly, I got an error. With caps lock, no error.
No, I do not use cap lock but it is worth a try next time.

View Post Originally Posted by MarianHM
I did play yesterday and work correct,

I think they forgot to reset the game to be done again,

so you can doit just once, until the reset
In this game you can only win once, not every day. So there is no reset.

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
I just found it again and tried your cap locks trick and it worked.

It's worked three times now!

Last edited by bisblue; 03-08-2011 at 12:24 PM.. Reason: Additional information
bisblue is offline Male
Closed