Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 08:07 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

linz is a jewel in the roughlinz is a jewel in the rough

Post Re: Pot Of Gold isn't Working!!!

:bas:On the first account I finished I got both KC and Pot O Gold. That was Tuesday. Since then, I've finished five other accounts in the last two days and gotten only the Pots O Gold and NO KC.
:bas:I think like the rest, that the glitch which gave to much KC to people has caused Ganz to shut off the KC for the rest of us. I do hope they fix it, but if not at least we got our cute new Pots O Gold.
:bas:As for myself, I hate the glitches but I love the hunts!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2010, 09:52 PM   #52
Live Laugh Love

mandy433 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help me plzz

The same thing keeps happengin to me!! I keep loggin in and out again but the same thing happens everytime. I even tryed going to my house to see if it was the clubhouse to unlock it, and the same thing happened again!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
mandy433 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 10:14 PM   #53
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I am so sorry you are all having this problem. My suggestion is to call Ganz tomorrow after 9am Eastern time and have them fix the problem for you. They have always been helpful to me. The number I call is 1-800-724-5902. It will answer with a recording, press the 0 immediately and the operator at Ganz will answer. Just ask to speak with someone to help you with your Webkinz account. They will transfer you to a representative. Good luck.
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 12:03 AM   #54
GrannyGA
Gift Trainee

willie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to behold

When you log back in the pot of gold should be in your dock.
willie is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 06:55 AM   #55
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Default Re: GRRRR!

This happens every time. But for me, my pot of gold was placed in my dock before I clicked OK, and before I was logged out. The only thing wrong was that I didn't get my kinzcash. Try looking through your dock.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:59 AM   #56
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Default Re: Not fair

Supposedly it's because ganz fixed a glitch that let us get multiple pots and kinzcash. Now some players that have not gotten all of their jellies since then are not able to get the kinzcash. I got my pot, but it logged me out before the Kc came. Try looking through your dock to see if the "big prize" is there or not.
Old 03-15-2010, 12:02 PM   #57

Ozhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Pot Of Gold isn't Working!!!

The glitch has now been FIXED!

Go in and unlock it again and you will be given your kinzcash.

Then it locks permanently.

Last edited by Ozhere; 03-15-2010 at 12:05 PM..
Old 03-15-2010, 12:20 PM   #58

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Check the front page news here at WI. A number of people are having that problem, and there seems to be a way to work around it.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 07:29 PM   #59
Lil Kinz

pointpark is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This happened to me but i got the pot of gold finally today. maybe ganz fixed this problem! i sure hope ganz fixed this for everyone!!!!
Old 03-15-2010, 10:39 PM   #60
People say I'm
Gifted

2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold

Default If you didn't get your KinzCash with your Pot of Gold, here's how you can get it.

If you didn't get your KC with your Pot of Gold, click on the Pot of Gold on your screen in the clubhouse or in your room, and hit "Unlock". It will show that you get your pot (you can only get one, it's just the programing to show it again) and KC. The KC will be added, but the second pot won't. Hope this helps!
Closed