Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 12:34 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

mileyfan4life is on a distinguished road

Question Help me plzz

okayyy, i have all of the coins from the leopard dude aka leprechaun n when i try to unlock it, i get a message sayin "I'm sorry we cannot connect into webkinz world plz log in later"!!!

does anyone know how to fix thiss!! plz help me

Thanks,
Mileyfan4life

View Post Originally Posted by mileyfan4life
okayyy, i have all of the coins from the leopard dude aka leprechaun n when i try to unlock it, i get a message sayin "I'm sorry we cannot connect into webkinz world plz log in later"!!!

does anyone know how to fix thiss!! plz help me.....if u can

Thanks,
Mileyfan4life

Last edited by mileyfan4life; 03-14-2010 at 12:34 PM..
mileyfan4life is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2010, 01:12 PM   #32
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: Help me plzz

Oh, I'm sorry. The best advice I can give you is to log into webkinz world and try again.
catzrock is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 01:37 PM   #33
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I think that has to do with Ganz fixing the glitch when you claimed the pot of gold in your room. You might try going to the clubhouse and getting one more piece of candy and unlocking your pot while you are still in the clubhouse.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 01:39 PM   #34
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Pot Of Gold isn't Working!!!

You are actually awarded the pot of gold with the pretty rainbow even before you try to click "unlock". When you click "unlock" you are supposed to get an amount of Kinzcash (I think it is between 200 and 500 KinzCash). There is a good glitch that a few people had, where they were able to click on "unlock" unlimited times and get KinzCash over and over (but they only got the 1 pot of gold with the rainbow). I think that Ganz has decided to disable the "unlock" altogether because there were a few people taking advantage of this "good" glitch. It is a shame that they had to disable it for everyone; now no one can get the KinzCash, even with the first "unlock". I doubt if they will spend any more time fixing it since they only have a few more days for the event, and it seems like they tried to fix it yesterday (on a Saturday) and were unsuccessful, so they just decided to disable it completely. "Good" glitches are always taken care of in record time.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 01:45 PM   #35
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Maybe it is just me but I tried this and it didn't work either. After I got the box in the middle, I went to the regular log out, said "no" and then it just stuck, still showing "unlock" on the pot of gold. I couldn't get it to do anything but just be stuck so I tried logging out and back in and no pot of gold in my dock. Maybe they have too many people getting more than one pot of gold and they are not going to fix it until the thing is completely over. This sight is really supposed to be for kids and this is not fair to an 11 year old who doesn't understand why things don't work and why we can't get help when needed. Thanks for your help anyway. I don't know what I would do if I didn't subscribe to Webkinz Insider and feel at least someone listens. I do notice several people said their pot of gold was in the dock without the unlock thing. Mine isn't and now I'm really upset at Webkinz.

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
Ok, I have continued to work at this and finally got my pot of gold. Here is what I had to do though.

When the message pops up saying you will be logged out, Don't click it! Instead I clicked the log out button in the top corner (the regular log out).When it asks if you are sure you want to log out , select cancel.

At this point I tried to go someplace else (like to the arcade) my account then became stuck on loading. I closed the whole window/page. Then I started over and when I logged back in the pot of gold was in my dock.

Seems a difficult process just to get something others have had no trouble getting but hopefully this will help others that are having the same issues I have.

*note* Although there is no need to click the unlock again (once you have the pot of gold) I did anyways and yes it still logs me out. lol
mommysbabe19 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 01:56 PM   #36
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Not fair

View Post Originally Posted by Sassynsweet
Every time I try to get my prize for collecting all the candies for the Leprechaun thing, it logs me out! Does anyone know why, or how I could get my prize without it logging me out?
We have several accounts that opened the pot of gold on Sat and today...same thing happened...but, we did have the prize in our docks..these accounts just didn't receive any bonus kc...thought I would wait until Monday to try again.
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 02:48 PM   #37
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

I have the same problem. I got all my coins and clicked claim my prize or something like that. Then it says-"I'm sorry we cannot connect into webkinz world plz log in later"!!!
So then it logs me out.
I then log back in and voila! I have my pot of gold sitting in my dock. Weird huh?

Good Luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 02:58 PM   #38
Lil Kinz
Captain Nick is an unknown quantity at this point

I still can't get mine
Captain Nick is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 03:27 PM   #39
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
...Maybe they have too many people getting more than one pot of gold and they are not going to fix it until the thing is completely over. This sight is really supposed to be for kids and this is not fair to an 11 year old who doesn't understand why things don't work and why we can't get help when needed....
I agree with you. They messed with the programming because a few were getting a "good" glitch. Now the programming isn't functioning properly.

I haven't heard of anyone getting more than one "pot of gold" item in their dock (unless they have multiple accounts (one "pot of gold" for each account) or traded for one). The glitch was being able to click "unlock" unlimited times and get KinzCash over and over again (not the "pot of gold" item).

As far as I know, on all 11 of my family's accounts, we were awarded the "pot of gold" in our dock when we got our 6th piece of candy (before we clicked "unlock").

If you can't see the candy in your dock, then it is probably a display issue. You should try to clear your cache (temp internet files) and cookies on your web browser and close down your browser windows and reopen them and log in again and load your dock. Your "pot of gold" should be near the end of your furniture section. If you can see your candy, but don't have your "pot of gold", then you should call on Monday (1-866-webkinz). When you call, you should probably ask to talk to a supervisor so they can handle it (if you are missing your "pot of gold", a lot of the newer reps don't have the ability to place anything in your dock and they will tell you that they can't help you)
. Good luck.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 03:29 PM   #40

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

We have had the same problem in our house. My daughter got all her coins and her pot of gold but she when she trys to unlock the pot to get the kinz cash she gets kicked off and no kinz cash. It is a shame that these problems aren't prevented by the programers before the events are in place.
Closed