Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 04:11 PM   #1
our wacky bunny ღ

Labs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond repute

Default help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, so i got all the candies from leprechaun, but when i say unlock, it does the thing, but it won't let me clixk ok!
it logs me out each times! help!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2010, 06:30 PM   #2
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Pot of gold trouble?

Ok, I saw a glitch report for this (and posted with details) but now it is gone so I'll post here instead.
Is anyone else having trouble getting their pot of gold?

I finally collected all the colors but when I click on "unlock" it logs me out. I have tried clearing my cache and logging in and out. Everything works fine in WW, I don't even get any "please waits" no matter where I go or what I am doing. Except when I try to claim my pot of gold. As soon as I click unlock I get logged out again.

So if this is not a glitch....any idea what it is? Or better yet...how to fix it.

I don't want to continue wasting time trying to get all the candies on the kids accounts if they are only going to be disappointed that they can't get their pots of gold.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 06:32 PM   #3
CDplayergirl98

Default Pot Of Gold isn't Working!!!

I just got all 6 of the colors. I haven't gotten my pot of gold yet. Every time I click unlock, it logs me out. So I can't get my pot of gold and I really want it!

Last edited by CDplayergirl98; 03-13-2010 at 06:38 PM..
Old 03-13-2010, 06:59 PM   #4
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Re: Pot Of Gold isn't Working!!!

Ok, I have continued to work at this and finally got my pot of gold. Here is what I had to do though.

When the message pops up saying you will be logged out, Don't click it! Instead I clicked the log out button in the top corner (the regular log out).When it asks if you are sure you want to log out , select cancel.

At this point I tried to go someplace else (like to the arcade) my account then became stuck on loading. I closed the whole window/page. Then I started over and when I logged back in the pot of gold was in my dock.

Seems a difficult process just to get something others have had no trouble getting but hopefully this will help others that are having the same issues I have.

*note* Although there is no need to click the unlock again (once you have the pot of gold) I did anyways and yes it still logs me out. lol
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 09:36 PM   #5
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

thank you blessed! I will try it.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 10:02 PM   #6
ebkinz are
Gifted

pretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all around

I am pretty sure it is because of a different glitch. Earlier I clicked unlock over and over and got more and more kinzcash. Then after a while i couldn't do it any more. I think Ganz was trying to fix that problem.
pretzelpicky is offline Male
Old 03-13-2010, 10:24 PM   #7
Gifted

minnarose is on a distinguished road

I have the same problem. I did not get awarded any kinzcash like I did on my other account. I think ganz made a new glitch when they tried to fix the original glitch.
Old 03-13-2010, 10:35 PM   #8
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
Ok, I have continued to work at this and finally got my pot of gold. Here is what I had to do though.

When the message pops up saying you will be logged out, Don't click it! Instead I clicked the log out button in the top corner (the regular log out).When it asks if you are sure you want to log out , select cancel.

At this point I tried to go someplace else (like to the arcade) my account then became stuck on loading. I closed the whole window/page. Then I started over and when I logged back in the pot of gold was in my dock.

Seems a difficult process just to get something others have had no trouble getting but hopefully this will help others that are having the same issues I have.

*note* Although there is no need to click the unlock again (once you have the pot of gold) I did anyways and yes it still logs me out. lol
Thank you so much! This really helped. I just got all of my candies and this worked. Thank you again!
Polkadot54 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 10:47 PM   #9
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

It still is not working for me, but I am sure it will be fixed.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 10:50 PM   #10
az up Doc?
Webkinz :)

KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!

It did that to me too. Log back in and get items from storage on your dock. You should see the pot of gold under objects. It can be placed inside or out!
KinzDiva is offline Female
Closed