Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2010, 03:14 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
semisweetmaybe is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Possible Glitch in the newspaper section of POTM for Next Month

so im surfing the newspaper and under the section webkinz & stuff it brings you to the pet of the month page it shows the pink poodle for this month but as my attachment will show from the screencap it shows that next months pet of the month isnt the jack russell but instead is the american golden im assuming thats a glich/error. but how do i bring it to Ganz/webkinz attention?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgNext Months POTM error.JPG (212.6 KB, 6 views)
semisweetmaybe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2010, 03:42 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Possible Glitch in the newspaper section of POTM for Next Month

hmmm i think its a glitch im gonna go see if tis there..

yup..Click the image to open in full size. I had to put the cute poodle there... LOL

Last edited by blackylove123; 10-02-2010 at 03:42 PM..
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 04:14 PM   #3
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

Default pet of the month???

hey! i just noticed this glitch.... on webkinz insider it says the pet of the month for november is the jack russell. but on webkinz it says it's the american golden. i even checked.... soooooo...... which one is novembers pet of the month?

please click on the pictures, i have no idea how to make them bigger

Last edited by kinzpost; 11-19-2010 at 05:07 PM..
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 06:27 PM   #4
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Default Re: pet of the month???

it's a glitch
softballipod is offline Female
Old 10-08-2010, 06:43 PM   #5
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: pet of the month???

I was just going to start a thread on this but then I saw this. I know it's weird but I think it's going to be the Jack Russel since they have those on the ads. Just a glitch I suppose.
Pollybear is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 01:48 PM   #6

sabrina and gem is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: pet of the month???

write a note to ganz that shoud work
sabrina and gem is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 07:02 PM   #7
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Default What is November's POTM?

I heard on WI that the Pet of the Month in November is the Jack Russell Terrier, but on Webkinz World it says that the American Golden is going to be the next POTM.

Click the image to open in full size.

Did Ganz make a mistake, or did Webkinz Insider?
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 08:23 PM   #8
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: What is November's POTM?

This is what I found in WW. I guess that other ad was a glitch. ??

Desty is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 08:25 PM   #9
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Next Month POTM ????? Not Jack Russell ???? American Golden?????

Hi Everyone!

Hope someone can help me. I just tried to adopt an American Golden but I got the message posted below saying that I should wait because the pet is next month's POTM.

Does this mean that my pet code is wrong or has November's POTM pet been advertised wrong? I'm really confused... I have a specific name picked out for this pet and am afraid that if the code is the Jack Russell my pet will not be what I want it to be.

Thanks for reading this.

Last edited by virtualpawprint; 03-07-2011 at 03:29 PM..
virtualpawprint is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 08:38 PM   #10

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: What is November's POTM?

I'm pretty sure it is a glitch, 90%. sure the jack russel will be potm
MAKroll is offline Male
Closed