Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 07:52 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
webkinzmom52 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzmom52 has a spectacular aura about

Default Portuguese Water Dog does not show up by dock

My son adopted a Portuguese Water Dog today. By the dock where the current pet shows it is blank. The pet shows up in the rooms and in the My Pets. However when playing the new Duck Crossing game his pet could not be seen and the name showed up as wwwwwww and not his pets name. Has anyone else had this problem?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgglitchsmall copy.jpg (24.6 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by webkinzmom52; 01-07-2010 at 08:08 PM..
webkinzmom52 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2010, 10:37 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
webkinzmom52 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzmom52 has a spectacular aura about

Default Can't see pet by dock, has anyone else had this problem?

My son adopted a Portuguese Water Dog and when it is the current pet it's picture does not show up by the dock. Has anyone else had this type of problem?
webkinzmom52 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 11:15 PM   #3
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Can't see pet by dock, has anyone else had this problem?

I don't have the Portuguese Water Dog, but this has happened to me with other pets and it usually locks up my browser. If it's just the one pet that does this, especially since it's new, a phone call to Ganz might be what's needed.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 12:03 PM   #4
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Portuguese Water Dog does not show up by dock

Maybe its because its such a new pet that they're still doing updates on it. I remember getting the Peppermint Puppy even though it was OCTOBER! It wasn't supposed to be out but;; it was at my Hallmark so I got it and;; I had a ton of glitches. It should be gone soon... good luck! (:
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 02:12 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

Default Is anyone else having trouble with the graphic of the water dog?

I can see him when i view all my pets in the choosing screen but when i pick him to play with i can't see him on the bottom of the screen..... he seems to be the only one. Anyone else haveing this problem?
Old 01-08-2010, 06:42 PM   #6
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Is anyone else having trouble with the graphic of the water dog?

View Post Originally Posted by cheree31
I can see him when i view all my pets in the choosing screen but when i pick him to play with i can't see him on the bottom of the screen..... he seems to be the only one. Anyone else haveing this problem?
That was happening to my Peppermint Puppy when I first got him. Try clearing your cache-->http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-534444/

I put the link above on how.

Good luck! Lemme know if it worked!
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 06:44 PM   #7
Call me Darth Vader

Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!

My sister had the exact same problem as that.
Pink Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 01:50 PM   #8
Operation Beautiful

Brenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Can't see pet by dock, has anyone else had this problem?

That never happened to me before! But, it is getting hard to see the bottom half of the Webkinz screen. Even when I change the percentage. I can still do everything right, but it gets annoying.

<33 Teija
Brenden90 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 02:16 PM   #9
Gifted

Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

Yes, I JUST Adopted Mine And His Is Having SOOOOOOOOO Many Glitches.
Ginny is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 03:29 PM   #10
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Clear your cache, call GANZ, write to GANZ on webkinz (go to contact us) and maybe try to switch computers or web browsers, if you can. i have had this problem, know how ya feel. Hope this helps!
BloogleJ is offline Female
Closed