Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 01:15 PM   #1
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default popcorn maker won't make popcorn

i just bought the party pack this morning and put my popcorn maker in the room. i clicked to get a bowl of popcorn and got the "only one per pet per day" message, but i didn't get any popcorn! has anyone else had this problem?

Last edited by jagular; 03-19-2010 at 10:08 PM..
jagular is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 01:33 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber
Default Re: popcorn maker won't make popcorn

I have. I bought just the popcorn maker Saturday and it was giving me popcorn up through yesterday. Today it is giving me the error message and no popcorn...
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 01:37 PM   #3
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i tried inviting over another of my accounts and it wouldn't work for them either. i guess maintenance took it out
Old 03-17-2010, 02:24 PM   #4
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I don't consider this a minor glitch. I bought the pack mainly for the popcorn maker and only had two days of use! I also liked the pj's but hate the vanity and chair and now wish I had thought more about it since I can't get rid of the extra items.

I don't care for the neon pink color scheme and have no intentions of making a room around it so I don't need the sleeping bag either. I really just wanted the popcorn maker to add to the milkshake maker and hot chocolate maker.

I'm wondering if those who JUST bought the popcorn maker, are still able to use theirs?

Oops! I just saw dragonfly's post. Sorry to hear you're experiencing the same problem, but the good thing is that should be fixing it soon since it affects ALL the popcorn makers. Thanks for that info!

Last edited by mulberry59; 03-17-2010 at 02:26 PM..
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 02:26 PM   #5
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

Mine won't work today, either. My Milkshake and Hot Chocolate machines worked just fine.
Dustbunny is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 04:39 PM   #6
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

We have the same problem!!! No fun--not to mention no popcorn!!
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 04:42 PM   #7
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

there was a huge maintanence this morning and anyone that has the popcorn maker can not get popcorn. It is a glitch and I am sure it will be fixed soon and we will all be able to enjoy our popcorn once again.
gamesareks is offline Female
Old 03-18-2010, 09:35 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

I got popcorn this morning!!!
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 03-18-2010, 09:54 AM   #9
Super Collector
Gift Guru

Donation Level 2 

i still didn't. i have already tried.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:08 PM   #10
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

I didn't either.
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Closed