Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2012, 10:23 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

pikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Pop out Kellogg's Ads cause flash to crash

I'm having the same trouble with the ads ( I'm in canada too). I agree that Kellogg should be notified of the intrusive ad but shouldn't ganz take some responsibility for this too? They are the ones allowing these types of annoying ads on their site. Just a though
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2012, 10:41 AM   #12
shyamkinz

TheBirdieBall12 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Pop out Kellogg's Ads cause flash to crash

They should be. I've been having this issue three times today. While I was playing Spree! I also had that pop out ad. My computer froze and I had to restart my whole computer.
Click the image to open in full size.
: blfr:
TheBirdieBall12 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2012, 12:06 PM   #13

Ritzcracker could rule the worldRitzcracker could rule the world
Ritzcracker could rule the worldRitzcracker could rule the worldRitzcracker could rule the worldRitzcracker could rule the worldRitzcracker could rule the worldRitzcracker could rule the world

I've sent Kelloggs the letter I posted previously. I'm thinking of sending it to Ganz as well, with some modifications. If we all do this, perhaps we will get some results. The more people complain that they are being turned off to their products because of this ad, the more likely we are to be heard.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 06-27-2012, 12:06 PM   #14
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

I have two suggestions. As for the flash player crashing, the latest flash was crashing on videos a lot so I went back to the previous one.

Ad blocker should block these but I have found that sometimes ad blocker just turns off on certain pages. When you get the ww logon screen make sure the ad blocker is not turned off for that page. That happens to me sometimes - it turns off or on when I don't want it do and I have to change it for the page I am on.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-27-2012, 12:10 PM   #15

jemkinz is an unparalleled talent
jemkinz is an unparalleled talentjemkinz is an unparalleled talentjemkinz is an unparalleled talentjemkinz is an unparalleled talentjemkinz is an unparalleled talentjemkinz is an unparalleled talentjemkinz is an unparalleled talentjemkinz is an unparalleled talentjemkinz is an unparalleled talentjemkinz is an unparalleled talent

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I have two suggestions. As for the flash player crashing, the latest flash was crashing on videos a lot so I went back to the previous one.

Ad blocker should block these but I have found that sometimes ad blocker just turns off on certain pages. When you get the ww logon screen make sure the ad blocker is not turned off for that page. That happens to me sometimes - it turns off or on when I don't want it do and I have to change it for the page I am on.

Please, HOW do you go back to the previous flash player?? I keep asking for help, but no one sees my post, I guess. I am having so many issues with the new updated Flash.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 06-27-2012, 11:59 PM   #16
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
Please, HOW do you go back to the previous flash player?? I keep asking for help, but no one sees my post, I guess. I am having so many issues with the new updated Flash.
I pm'd you, jemkinz and if you have questions just ask me and I will try to help.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:08 AM   #17
marnabear

Dixie, I inherited some accounts with 3rd party ads turned off and there was a secret question that I didn't know the answer to so I called Ganz. They removed the secret question for me and then I was able to turn the ads back on myself.

I don't believe there are any floating marshmallows in July. From what I read of the event it is like the gazebo event where you ask friends for virtual marshmallows and can get so many a day.
Old 06-28-2012, 02:58 PM   #18
idgie6

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

It might help if you turn off the ads until future notice, Also IF you don't turn the ads on you could still check out the WKN For pop outs games. That might help (; Good luck!
puppy girl is offline Female
Closed