Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 10:12 PM   #21
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: plush theme rug disappears

View Post Originally Posted by lrnpanda
I used the Help/Technical Support link to report the problem, usually this works to have things fixed. I just received the response email asked me to "Please call so that we can further assist you with your issue."

Has anyone else has called on this issue recently? Should I call or when I call are they going to explain that they are working on it? I don't really need an explaination, it's programming - things go awry, I understand that.

Figured I'd check with you and perhaps save myself the call...
If you had read my post up above you would have known that I called them and was told they were aware of the problem.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2011, 10:20 PM   #22
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

I found another hidden rug while trying to put today's Curio Rare rug in a room. hahah Tricky little ninja.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:33 PM   #23
Londie will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I wish I had read this before I bought one today, and tried to put it in my room. It disappeared as I placed it on the floor. (I use IE)
The plush rugs are still disappearing, bought one just a few minutes ago, placed it in my room and can't see it at all. Did not know about all this.

Last edited by Londie; 02-19-2011 at 08:33 PM..
Londie is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 05:01 PM   #24

Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory
Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory

My Mom's plushy rugs and mine have disappeared from our accounts. Will wait and see what happens.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:11 PM   #25
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: plush theme rug disappears

My Plushy Theme Rugs are gone from my room. But when I click on the blank space where it was, I can remove it & it's in my dock & I can see it. Another glitch & I thought it was only me.
Going to have to call Ganz........again.
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 09:11 PM   #26
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

When I first added my rug, it was visible. I just saw the room I put it in and it's also invisible.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 02-23-2011, 12:56 PM   #27
az up Doc?

KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!

Hi all,

I contacted Ganz today regarding the Plush Blue Rug issue. The rep assured me that the programming has been fixed but in his words, "they are still testing it" to make sure the programming is complete. Grrrrr! He said it shouldn't be too long until the item is visible in rooms again.

Last edited by KinzDiva; 02-23-2011 at 12:56 PM..
KinzDiva is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 01:32 PM   #28
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I just bought a Plush Rug a few minutes ago to see how it would look in the new Superhero theme room - It is invisible! But if I click where it is supposed to be, I can remove it back to the dock.
Glad someone reported this to Ganz - I hope they fix it soon.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 09:16 PM   #29
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Hmmm! how do items disappear when they are placed in rooms, but appear when they are put back in the dock? Just wondering, because I have a really cute sewing room with 2 plush rugs and now the floor is bear. Plus I'm in the middle of decorating one of my bedrooms and I don't want to keep buying more items until I can SEE how the plush rug looks in the room. Oh well, most everything else on ww that I've been using works great, so I won't grumble too much.

aerogrit is offline Female
Old 02-25-2011, 08:35 PM   #30
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WI Subscriber

Do any of you have your Plush Rugs showing up yet?
I'm still not able to place mine in the room.
WetNose is offline Female
Closed