Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 03:47 PM   #31
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Please wait...FOR WHAT??

I've gotten terminal "please wait" while trying to get the hourly special from the Outlet -- never did load on my American account for the 4:00 hour. It does load for Asian account.

I'm also experiencing crashes when I am playing games which seem to occur shortly after the hour.

This is annoying.
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2010, 03:50 PM   #32
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

I can't get the items in my dock out of storage. It shows stuff being put in boxes and incredibly long ''please waits. . .'' instead. I've been waiting for 30 minutes and I've tried again and again but nothing is working. Grr, this is frustrating.
Seahorse is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 03:56 PM   #33
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

It seems terrible today. Please wait every time I do anything and often I have to log out and back in to do the next activity on my dailies. Too much time loading all those ads I think.

And yes, I cleared my cache and it made absolutely no difference.

Last edited by marnabear; 06-29-2010 at 03:59 PM..
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 04:21 PM   #34
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Firefox seems to freeze when I try to get my items from storage. It works on Internet Explorer for me, but not Firefox! Firefox won't even let me close the window by "X"ing out of it. I need to go to the Windows Task Manager and end the task!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 08:52 PM   #35
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

This evening I have been getting a please wait... every time I try and do ANYTHING. Daily/Hourly activities, arcade, communal contest, anything that navigates away from the front newspaper gives me a please wait!

I'm giving up because I can't do a single thing.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 06:33 AM   #36

josie2 will become famous soon enough

I posted this under major but at this point I really think it should be critical - it is constant and it is frustrating. I do five accounts and to do a daily I can't always get the five accounts to stop the PLEASE WAIT or the green solid opening screen to get them done during the hour of the daily. Also, when doing the employment it does PLEASE WAIT and with employment you don't complete the job if you delay. It is frustrating to everyone. I wish they'd stop adding new things until they fix the things that are wrong already. Josie2
Old 06-30-2010, 11:23 AM   #37
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

It is super school day at the academy today and after each class I complete I get "Please Wait..." for at least 3 minutes--wondering if I will get credit or if I will fail because of the "Please Wait..."

Things were running so smoothly at 9am this morning (no "Please Wait.." except when you first log in). Now things are running really slow and sometimes I can't even get the Hourly Events to load.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:32 AM   #38
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Seahorse
I can't get the items in my dock out of storage. It shows stuff being put in boxes and incredibly long ''please waits. . .'' instead. I've been waiting for 30 minutes and I've tried again and again but nothing is working. Grr, this is frustrating.
I am having the dock issue as well. My dock takes a long time to load anyways (usually 2-3 minutes), because it has about 900 items, but I was waiting for over 15 minutes today, so I gave up and logged out.

I am also having the hourly activities problem as well. I missed my Jellybean challenge this morning because I was waiting 20+ minutes for the activities page to load.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:35 AM   #39
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Firefox seems to freeze when I try to get my items from storage. It works on Internet Explorer for me, but not Firefox! Firefox won't even let me close the window by "X"ing out of it. I need to go to the Windows Task Manager and end the task!
Yes, same here! It starts to not respond, and then the whole screen turns white and freezes, and by whole screen I am talking about even programs such as the internet outside of WW.I am forced to go to the task manager and close out all internet programs, which is really inhibiting my ability to browse on anything else while WW is open. The please waits come at random times, even when I am not doing anything or going to a certain place. I will be in my pet's room, minimize for a second to check WI, come back, and a please wait will be there.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:41 AM   #40
Wacky Holidays!

I get "Please Wait..." before every time my pet's Happiness/Health/Hunger drops! (so, that's a few minutes worth of "Please Wait..." every 6 minutes!)
Closed